Saturday 26 December 2009

Bride Obsessed with Personal Touch: Fairy's Inc

Rating:★★★★★
Category:Other
Intro:
As a bride-to-be, I was obsessed with wanting my wedding to be one with good warm vibes & one with personality, something that makes me feel real & comfortable rather than an occassion where a bride just follows the notion. I wanted to enjoy the process towards the big day. So here I'd like to share the people/vendors who made that journey wonderful for me, whether or not their service were hired by me or not. To them, you deserve the credit!

Review:
Here is where we custom-make our wedding bands. Sandra & Evelyn attended to us on different occassions & we are happy with both of their service. We learnt quite a bit from them & from there, were given some time to think of how we want our rings to be. When we finally had some rough ideas, we proposed our ideas & they gave their professional opinions and we were happy that our rings turn out as how we wanted them to be, especially with engraved Arabic inscriptions on them.

So yeaps, for custom-made rings (they customise other jewelry too if i'm not mistaken) that are pretty reasonably priced, do make an appointment with Fairy's Inc!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Website: http://www.fairysinc.com

No comments :

Post a Comment