Monday 28 December 2009

Bride Obsessed with Personal Touch: L.A.B Bridal Couture

Rating:★★★★★
Category:Other
Intro:
As a bride-to-be, I was obsessed with wanting my wedding to be one with good warm vibes & one with personality, something that makes me feel real & comfortable rather than an occassion where a bride just follows the notion. I wanted to enjoy the process towards the big day. So here I'd like to share the people/vendors who made that journey wonderful for me, whether or not their service were hired by me or not. To them, you deserve the credit!

Review:
The best that I could ever ask for! *Big Grin*
Why??
Cos my mum & I are two leceh(troublesome) individuals who know what we want & we have so many questions & suggestions and Kak Lynn, was really really patient with us & she listens to our suggestions & feedbacks & try to accomodate to changes & adjustments for our packages. We took up deco+catering package from them first at the Wedding Expo in 2008 and later along the way, we took up the make up+outfit package. For me, I was particular about the deco, I showed Kak Lynn a whole bunch of pictures on floral arrangement & colour concept & dais design. Another one was Wedding Gown. I loved a particular Elie Saab's wedding gown so so much but I couldn't afford or wouldn't even wanna make one to keep cos I'll wear it only once! So i suggested to Kak Lynn whether she can make it & then rent it out like any of her wedding dresses. She didn't answer immediately but hee she agreed! I was so so so Happy!

And for outfit selection, we were asked to well select what's on the shelf...but after such fine treatment by Inzimage, i candidly ask if we can try on the outfits and Kak Lynn again obliged. So, pre-wedding, she was already halfway there to makin me a happy bride.

Then when the dais was ready the night before our Sanding, mum wasn't happy with the chairs on the dais and she told kak Lynn abt it and the very morning before our Sanding, she got the team to change the seats and BOOMZ! Everything looked good, everything fell in place & the wedding went smoothly Alhamdulillah! Food was juz nice, get good reviews for it and Oh...Kak Lynn surprised us with complimentary free flow ice-cream!! And despite her crazy hard work behind the scene the nites before & many shuffling around to put on make-up for different brides that week end, she was still upbeat & cheerful the whole day!

I saw how she really puts in the effort to make my wedding a success and I'm really really grateful to her & her team for it. Mum said she cannot thank Kak Lynn enuff and the same goes for me too! We truly commend her for putting heart into her works without losing her temper at all. Very impressed, very satisfied customer we are!

Oh and I almost forgot to mention how so pretty I felt as a bride dolled up by her! Love her make-up...it wasn't OTT as to me, her make-up style enhances a bride's beauty rather than transform her completely. And that was what I was hoping for :D

So here's a Big THANK YOU to L.A.B. Bridal Couture for all the efforts to making my wedding a success!!!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Website: www.labbridal.com.sg

No comments :

Post a Comment