Friday 25 December 2009

Bride Obsessed with Personal Touch (Pre-wedding): Shidek of Anggerik Impian

Rating:★★★★
Category:Other
Intro:
As a bride-to-be, I was obsessed with wanting my wedding to be one with good warm vibes & one with personality, something that makes me feel real & comfortable rather than an occassion where a bride just follows the notion. I wanted to enjoy the process towards the big day. So here I'd like to share the people/vendors who made that journey wonderful for me, whether or not their service were hired by me or not. To them, you deserve the credit!

Review:
Anggerik Impian was my first choice for wedding decor. Why? Because i adore their floral arrangement as well as their versatility. Meeting up with Shidek was really awesome because he not only listened but he dished out good info for us who have no idea what we were in for, for this whole wedding shindig! I truly commend him for being such a helpful wedding planner & going all out even though we have not signed up with him anything, he even brought us to see his collaborator for wedding outfits, Inzimage! And we were even asked to try on a few pieces of their outfits with no obligations. There, Kath was in charge and upon telling her that I would like to have a customised gown & showing her a couple of pictures off the Net, she actually drew out the design right there & even showed me a lil mock-up. Very impressive & professional!

I really enjoyed the services by Shidek & Kath, so I was terribly sorry that I did not end up engaging them due to a lil twist of fate. Nevertheless, to those couples looking for a wholesome wedding planner service, Shidek's the dude! And there were two things that he said which I remembered till now that I'd like to share with future bride/groom-to-be:

"Never step on your wedding planner's tail"-meaning be a lil patient & give them some time to respond & don't push them so hard

"Do u think the presentation of invitation cards are not important? Think again cos a card is the first thing people receive from you & if ur invitation card stands out, they draw people to come to your wedding wondering how the wedding will turn out to be"

These are pearls of wisdom from a wedding planner ok, i heeded & i'm happy!

Website: http://anggerikimpian.multiply.com

1 comment :

  1. Nice post. I want to be a wedding planner. Already taking training and working as an assistant. Recently arranged a wedding at one of the best event space. Was really happy to arrange the wedding that was loved by everyone.

    ReplyDelete