Friday 25 December 2009

Bride Obsessed with Personal Touch (Pre-wedding): Wedding Sutera

Rating:★★★★★
Category:Other
Intro:
As a bride-to-be, I was obsessed with wanting my wedding to be one with good warm vibes & one with personality, something that makes me feel real & comfortable rather than an occassion where a bride just follows the notion. I wanted to enjoy the process towards the big day. So here I'd like to share the people/vendors who made that journey wonderful for me, whether or not their service were hired by me or not. To them, you deserve the credit!

Review:
Wedding Sutera was another vendor for wedding decor that I had my eyes on cos their dais are unique blend of ethnically regal design with a lil modern touch which by far put them in a league of their own. Told the owner that although I like their designs, the colours of their dais they had so far are too "heavy" for my liking & I showed her some of the colour concepts I have in mind & pictures & voila, she came up with Pink Aura without losing Wedding Sutera's signature look! I'm really happy to see the dais design, the materials & flowers used for the reception decor...very refreshing & original! I'm really very grateful that my suggestion was taken into serious consideration & something so beautiful was created!

But again, due to a lil twist of fate...I did not engage their service too. So to those keen on Wedding Sutera's service, go for it...it's Quality stuff & don't be afraid to share your ideas cos the owner listens to her potential clients!

Website: http://www.weddingsutera.com

No comments :

Post a Comment