Saturday 26 December 2009

Bride Obsessed with Personal Touch: Sireh Junjung by OurMidasTouch

Rating:★★★★
Category:Other
Intro:
As a bride-to-be, I was obsessed with wanting my wedding to be one with good warm vibes & one with personality, something that makes me feel real & comfortable rather than an occassion where a bride just follows the notion. I wanted to enjoy the process towards the big day. So here I'd like to share the people/vendors who made that journey wonderful for me, whether or not their service were engaged by me or not. To them, you deserve the credit!

Review:
Iyuan presented to me his sireh junjung created by Our Midas Touch. It was lovely! The roses lasted from Thursday night all the way till after our wedding reception on Sunday but the jasmine flowers wilted by Saturday night, which were then removed before our Sanding day. Also I'd like to mention that Mira, the creator, was an understanding & assuring lady as she took in our order even though we engaged her last minute under the recommendation of our friend Yanni, who previously engaged her service for her wedding Hantaran.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Website: http://ourmidastouch.multiply.com

No comments :

Post a Comment