Saturday 26 December 2009

Bride Obsessed with Personal Touch: Becausewelove Wedding Cards & Guestbook

Rating:★★★★★
Category:Other
Intro:
As a bride-to-be, I was obsessed with wanting my wedding to be one with good warm vibes & one with personality, something that makes me feel real & comfortable rather than an occassion where a bride just follows the notion. I wanted to enjoy the process towards the big day. So here I'd like to share the people/vendors who made that journey wonderful for me, whether or not their service were hired by me or not. To them, you deserve the credit!

Review:
Simply adore our Wedding invitation cards & guestbook by this husband & wife team! We had colour themes for the cards, rough ideas & a photo each to be printed into our cards and gave them the liberty to design them. We gave them less than two months to create the cards, that's not a lot of time but they did a brilliant job!

Our friends & guests adore the cards & those who saw the guestbook at the wedding reception were also delighted that it was similar to the design of my card!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

For pictures of my wedding card, click here: http://becausewelove.multiply.com/photos/album/13

For pictures of Iyuan's wedding card, click here: http://becausewelove.multiply.com/photos/album/14

1 comment :