Thursday 27 October 2005

U gotta walk with hip stickin out & Hop...tis is Hip Hop

LOL!!!


I was almost gullible to think he was rite, when Mr Roze said tis durin one of the Hip Hop lesson for a secondary school post-exam activities! Hmmm i wasn't familiar with hip hop but thank God i did not try to follow what he said or else i'd have made a fool of myself in front of those teenagers !


Ok actually my purpose of writing up tis entry is to ask if any one of u, guys and gurls, would be interested to join a Hip Hop dance class held by MDIS. I personally believe I need a lil introduction, breakdown & practise on the moves so that i won't look like a dork compared to the rest of the assistant instructors in the future. Ok here's the details:


 


Introduction to Hip Hop


Learn to dance with MORE attitude through this high energy hip hop class! Whether you want to be a professional like JT, Usher or Janet, or you just want to have a good fun time and exercise, you'll learn all the basic skills you need right here.




















Date:(4 sessions) - Every Friday
Starting 9th December 2005
Time:7.00pm - 8.00pm
Venue:MDIS UniCampus
Fees:

$30 (Member)
$35 (Non-member)


About the Instructor:


Adelene is a young and bubbly dance instructor whose strength lies in her ability to engage the participants with her entertaining style in delivering the sessions. She has taught at several organisations in Singapore. Students of her dancing sessions have been largely impressed by her ability to conduct a class that successfully meets their objectives and requirements. Having graduated from the Royal Academy of Dancing, Adelene has participated and excelled in numerous dance competitions and events including NUS Hip Hop Night, PSC Night, Heritage Carnival, NYP's Musical Journey and Ren Ci Charity Show.


Let me noe ok? Then we can go together N have hip hoppin fun. Juz a note to the MDIS gurls, a couple of the dates might clash with ur exams.

12 comments :

  1. hmmm..u joining and able to make it for all 4 lessons??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't dear.. Exam. Takut jadi macam my kick boxing class. Waste moolah jer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah tentatively my time table permits me to attend all 4. wanna join? the Unicampus is near my house, juz 2 bus stops away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!!!!!!! alah sophie wat la you....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is this for real? :) As in, u r really goin?

    Where is it the UniCampus anywayz? In my time there wasnt a MDIS UniCampus...Gosh I feel old just by saying dat....




    ReplyDelete
  6. Mr Roze: heh but i not so selenge ok! heheh...

    Shanti: Yes missy, tentatively i am joinin. i'll probably register in late Nov (when i get my pay heh). wanna join me?

    MDIS Unicampus is located at 501 Stirling Road. Here's the map to the school: http://mdis.edu.sg/temp/uni02.htm

    Dee: yeah sure, no hurry..i'll register prob in late Nov. the person in charge said clsoing date is a week before class commences.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Malu lah! I dunno how to dance. He3. Wait I can't do my exams! He3.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok..right now i am VERY interested...i'll register on pay day i guess..should i change my mind, i shall tell u :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is total Bullshit eh Liza! padahal padahal...u noe, i noe. chet. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dee:Yeay ok!! i actually found out the dates of the classes will be 9th, 16th, 23rd & 30th Dec. Yeay yeay yeay!!

    ReplyDelete