Thursday 6 October 2005

Get Up from that Bed of Roses already!!

OKAY!


Woke up tis mornin . I had 2 bad dreams. I dreamt that bf left me for a holiday in America wif his travel buddies and that I was separated from my dad in a tsunami/storm-struck beach. I remembered shoutin my lungs out callin out to my dad and he was nowhere in sight. I grew so scared when I saw oil tankers bein swept up the shore. I shouted n shouted, but in vain. I called him on his cellphone and the last thing he said to me was..."Don't worry, take good care of urself, I'll be ok..." sounds like he knew he was...dying. The next thing i knew was i woke up hyperventilatin & i felt so sad that i cried. I was so worried that my dream was an Omen...and right until tis moment I have yet to see him for the day. i hope he is Okay.


Bad dreams were not enuff to trouble my day, i was greeted wif an SMS from a classmate askin me whether I have received an email from a lecturer abt an assignment. What?!! I was not informed abt it? Apparently, I have a new assignment for Chem 207, and the deadline is 17th Oct.


Probably the dreams & SMS were there to somehow put me in the right frame of mind to kickstart my revision & research for the mid-semester exam as well as my assignments which are due on the 14th & 17th Oct. My first God-sent test for Ramadhan? *shrugs*


For now, i shall Focus & Aim to do my best for my exam & assignments. It's a race against time....GANBATTE neh!!


Psst...Daddy's home now...he's singin as he made his way into the house! *LoL* Pheewwwww~

9 comments :

  1. We don't have tsunami's in mainland America but it's an interesting concept:).

    But don't feel bad; I had a nightmare last night myself so maybe its the moon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no no...the tsunami/storm-struck beach in the dream was not in america...must be somewhere in asia cos i see asians everywhere, oh well doesn't matter....it was all in my head.

    oh dear...u had a nightmare too? awww...think of happy thots before u sleep alrite? u'll sleep tight wif the sweetest dreams tonite :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man... i know how it feels to wake up from a bad dream. i know its jus a dream but the weird feeling will bug u for the rest of the day.

    hope tonite's a better nite! hee.... dream of me, sure sweet one! haha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh i had a nightmare once bout my dad passing away..it was a terrifying feelin..i woke up to find me in tears..i was cryin while dreamin it..i quickly ran out to find my dad n hug him..he was shocked but he consoled me..i understand how u feel cuz but still..*shudders* n oh bout ur exams n assignments, i hope u'll pull through... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i haven't had nightmares for a long time..thank god..but once before i could hear myself crying while i was sleeping..it was sad..nightmares are horrifying..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tido tak cuci kaki eh? heehehe..
    Hey, whats that Chem207 assignment abt? I hope u can do it. Did u get my book from ur fren, Karen?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe me mmg tido tak cuci kaki punye org..hahha, i dun believe in such things. anyways thank u gurls...i did have a better sleep yesterday, no nightmares. hehe. the thing abt me is...i get bad dreams in the mornin not night...weird.

    Chem 207 assignment...dah d/l, but i've yet to see the Qs..LoL...i'm more anxious abt 341's exam tis Sat. 207 assignment can wait. oh i'll be gettin the book from my fren nxt Fri.

    ReplyDelete
  8. actually u're not the only weird one. me too. my weird dreams usu come when i go back sleep after i wake up to pray subuh... the kinda half concious sleep...
    tulah mak dah cakap lepas subuh jgn tido balik.... heh...

    ReplyDelete