Thursday 20 October 2005

Solace comes in the form of a Friend

Alphonse de Lamartine says....
There is a woman at the beginning of all great things.

Michael Flatley says...
Whenever I hear, "It can't be done," I know I'm close to success.

Robert H. Schuller says.....
Every burden is a blessing.

Voltaires says...
No problem can stand the assault of sustained thinking.

Lydeeana says...
Hope the qoutes give you the motivation to perservere through the tough times...

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ur gesture really really touched me.

Thank u for liftin me up when I am down.


For I am truly blessed.....


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 

8 comments :

  1. hey..no problems..with the exams drawing near, i decide to give motivation to everyone...you, hafi, missy and also wei wei.. :)

    cheer up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am :)

    u r always so thotful lah {{HugZ}}

    Together we shall Succeed, rite Dee?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dee.. But I'm not motivated yet. Lepas Raya agaknye.. Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hafi: welcome...dont worry, never too late. work hard, study hard and play hard..woohoo....

    Sophie: yeah..must get that damn scroll from MQ man...

    By the way..u guys going for the MDIS BBQ? Oh ya..I need to fwd liza the invitation...I am preparing the chicken and pasta salad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iyuan Ismail says....
    Whatever.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. alah the chalet thingy dat weiwei organise. eh i thot i forward to u the inviation? hmm if i still have it in my inbox, i'll forward it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh okie.. Insyaallah can make it lah..

    ReplyDelete