Wednesday 26 July 2006

Remember, Remember

As far as I remembered, I have never followed up any of my journal entries with another entry so tis is my first. Tis is to clarify my stand. Amidst my rage and thinning tolerance/patience for that certain government, i voiced out that it is Probably right to boycott stuff. i have my doubts too like many but i am goin ahead.


I hope I don't sound like some tyrant/fanatic, quietly shouting Down to Israel, or Hell for Bush...no wayyy...i am not that radical, i don't share that kind of sentiment. and i am in no favour to bring down any countries or break people's rice bowls. My point was we, Global citizens, have to give a lil nudge to the parties involved by shakin their economy abit to signal that we disagree with their policies of opression and showing off to the world they are oh-so Mighty with their military weaponry and they can do anythin they wish on anyone!


And if u wanna boycott anythin, u have the right to Choose on what to. u dun have to abandon ALL the companies and products mentioned...juz help make revenues elsewhere (Malaysia,China, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Africa juz to name a few). hmmm that's my plan, whether it works or not...only God determine things. and some might say hah what hypocrite, wanna boycott...but selectively..well, i believe big things come from small steps not necessarily drastic. even mutations take time to show up! heheh


and i am not underestimating the Power of Prayers too. May God protect and bless us all in whatever situations we are in and in whatever actions we take....keep on prayin! and to those who responded to my previous blog, thank u for sharin and voicin out ur views and suggestions. u may or may not agree with my stance, it is ur choice and right.


Thank u


 

2 comments :