Tuesday 22 September 2009

Style Rookie

Was abt to check my email when tis news abt a 13 year old caught my eyes!
Dorky gal with grandma glasses but her grin was all that of a child! It was reported that she was a fashion blogger...she must be BIG to be THAT recognised to attend the New York Fashion Week event so i had to go to her blog and oh my.....such an adorable mak nenek!!
She reminds me of my future sister-in-law with her humour & oh i so wanna die in excitement kinda blogging style. Tis kiddo travels places, skippin school to hang out with the coolest fashion people! Wow!! And and...i bet, in a few years' time she's gonna blossom to become Hotter than Avril lavigne & Scarlett Johanson!!

While lookin thru her stuff,one thing came into my mind....Soo perfect for Hafiz HALFTANK!! So witty, so confident & she seems to be havin fun makin fun of herself!
And man, tis so beats his Macarena ass...look! (vid didn't get embedded but click on it anyway, it'll pop up in another window)

Sophistication 101 from Tavi G on Vimeo.


Tavi Gevinson...she steals my heart!! Her comments in her June 12th's entry made me grin. It said "...I've said it before that sleek and chic doesn't really interest me because it can usually translate to boring..." Why? Why isn't she born my twin sister?? we can so play dress up & go to flea market & take crazy pictures together!! Gerammm k?!


*photos grabbed from her blog w/o her permission! hope she doesn't sue me!*

But then again, when i was younger i had no fashion sense(nor have i now! hah) but i think my sentiment towards not dressin chic & sleek & not bein oh-so-fashionable came wayyy younger. i guess the pic below expressed it all...i'm a tee & jeans tough chick with a devil may care attitude by and by! Also,Iyuan wouldn't even want to come near me at all if i had dressed up like the Mak Nenek then! And not now either...hurhur.





16 comments :

  1. She's awesome rite?Haha...cuteness

    ReplyDelete
  2. so perfect for Hafiz halftank???!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah cos she's witty, she's confident & she's geeky like u and she's comfy dancin ard in the greens! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...she's like this young SJP of sex in the city..so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww...like a polypocket mak nenek..!

    ReplyDelete
  6. kalau kecik2 pakai gitu mmg la cute. kalau skarang, dah buang terbiat!.. for me lah! haha cos i got no fashion sense.. haha.. anyhow, dis kid reminds me of ladyjenna. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  7. winnstar: yeah EPIC cute!!
    deesdaily: hehehe tis one starts Young!!
    shuhadar: polypocket eh?! nice!
    prodigic: hee no worries abt tt ;)
    badawiyah: yeahhhh like LJ! look at her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. mak nenek aku tak sebulu ah~hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha..yar yar..she reminded me of LJ too..! so cute..

    ReplyDelete
  10. afahzul: realleh funkehh!
    iyuan:i noe :b
    boneeta: brilliantly cute ni budak!

    ReplyDelete
  11. arafah larh. afahzul lak. zul nama duda gue nyah.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oopsie...i usually reply n address by used ID. okie la for u special :)

    ReplyDelete