Saturday 5 September 2009

Halfway through

Masya Allah...how time flies!
We are into halfway through Ramadhan now...how fast! how fast!
Ezsra commented that when we were young it felt like Ramadhan seems pretty long, i agree! Now it seems like we are fighting against time to put together our ibadah & all other activities in life in general. Ooo everyday seems like a rush...

So far, Ramadhan has been good for me with lil changes takin place here n there. Alhamdulillah for all that have been goin good in my life & hopefully the lives of many others around me despite the every day's lil struggles.

Tonite I received a sad news, that my cousin's paternal cousin has passed away. A considerably young man by the name of Rizal...Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un. May his passing in Ramadhan be good for his soul and may Allah grace His mercy on the loved ones he left behind.

I shudder for awhile thinkin how so easily our souls will juz get plucked away...Will I get to meet next Ramadhan, this joyous month of blessings & mercy? I could only pray for that.

As for now, as tis blessed month will soon pass us by...let us keep on seeking for God's forgiveness & keep on cleansing our tainted souls. Here's a lil exercise: Easy peasy

اللهم اغفر ذنوبي يا رب العالمين

 

Allahum maghfir dzunubi ya rabbal ‘aalamien

 

O Allah forgive my sins O The Lord of the universe




Oh btw, Happy Birthday Mr Fyz, belated Happy Birthday cuzzin Sitz & Yati & advanced Happy Birthday to the many September babies in my contacts as well!

9 comments :

  1. yes, ramadhan passes by very fast. See u soon dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I agree! Ramadhan is flying by uber fast. Thanks cuz for the birthday wish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. deesdaily: insya Allah...see ya soon, lesbo!
    sitz: uber it is la!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya lor! It's September now! I can't believe I'm into my 2 months maternity leave already. Haiz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup yup it flies much faster than we were younger... already midway

    ReplyDelete
  6. iqlimaadam: ooo and lil Idris will be 1 month old in 2 days!!
    fahamat: Ramadhan waits for no man indeed and if u dun put in the effort, u will miss the bliss..."demi masa, sengguhnya manusia kerugian..."

    ReplyDelete
  7. most welcomed! had good celebration?

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was a relaxed birthday nevertheless. But I like going to Johor. Maybe I wanna turn into a Malaysian when I retire.

    ReplyDelete