Thursday 30 November 2006

Great!

Hmmmm...


My computer's has gone cuckoo again! It cannot even load up Windows. bleurghhh...


And my dad took the initiatives to arrow me the task of sendin it to repair..double bleurghh


Haha...but i guess i shall juz leach his comp instead durin the day! and spend silent nites on my revisions or sleepin early! Is tis a blessin in disguise or what? Thank God i'm done with all my assignments! Pheww~~


Oh seems like Singtel's network has also gone cuckoo. I can't make any phonecalls or send SMS, the reception bar on my phone is empty. Called the Mobile Customer Service line and it's said that the 3G network is experiencin some technical problem, so switched back to GSM.


And what the heck happened to my background in my HOME page?? *PooF*


Hmmm what's with all the malfuctions man???


 

12 comments :

  1. + i know how it feels when we cant control technology...*winks*+

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, something technologically weird was happening last night. I couldn't connect to any telephones in Myanmar .. even tried calling hotels there and still no go. The whole country was cut off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a solution.. Get a mac soph :) And tell me your review on it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo! watsup? U called?
    hehehe... wats ur system?
    susah sangat email me detail of ur PC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. join the club... urgh... and wats this shit abt technology making our lives easier? pls we're mere slaves of it. and yeah i just spent a bundle on new innards for my home pc. argh...

    ReplyDelete
  6. yar..i was pissed just now..i couldnt call out and i was very sure i paid my bills..i had to sms my manager to ask him where to meet n all..tsk..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love when technology fail. Then I can do my Batty, Naughty, Fatty me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm just waiting for mine to go cuckoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hollowragdoll: -take long breaths-

    mingalababya: oh man....that's even more frustratin! ooo u in Myanmar now?

    drake4life: hmm mac, i noe nuts abt it...but usin bf's powerbook was a blessin sometime back...

    rosswaja: alamak dude...tak pe lah, better not bother u...my comp is...*long story*

    raf13: oh poor babe...same timin ah! but i guess now u got a system dats goin real goood! at the cost of a big hole in the pocket

    boneeta: hehe....the first thing that came to my mind was...eh!! i juz paid my bill, how can Singtel do tis to me? hehe didn't noe the whole network was affected till i called in. thank God things are ok today :)

    nebride: bleurghh

    prodigic: u crazy! u juz bought a new set of PC!! n now a new RAM is on ur way for the notebook too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ak ah i am.. why do u think i have a diploma in electronics and computer engineering.. besides the fact, the coz name sounds so cool.. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete