Tuesday 15 August 2006

Crampy to Happy!



Started the day early, made my way to assist for Street Dance. it's been a while since i assisted dance classes, but i'm back now and pickin up the pieces bit by bit. but tummy cramp just dampen my spirit, thank God class was rather short today.

Suppose to report to the Lab in the afternoon but i called in to be excused. after the dance session, went straight home, feelin a lil better. had the urge to catch up on BD. so danced danced danced but somehow, the damn cramp came back. felt shitty, i end up coilin in bed all noon tossin and turnin...can't get proper sleep! some secondary school boys were playin soccer at the court downstairs!! shoutin away, bein rowdy...my guess was right, lower sec students...clad in shorts! Raging hormones, act big...bleurghh i hate boys at that age..damn rowdy!! Effkers!

Contemplated whether to go to the lil gathering of MDIS girls, haven't met Liza & Hafi for a long while...so i decided, to go..then i got news that Liza had an urgent family matter to attend to, she cannot meet us. never mind, i'll juz meet Dee & Hafi then. Wanted to meet Dee to get to PS together but she "lied" to me, she left without me...only for me to find out that she had to, to get my belated birthday present. Alahhh tis girl...almost 2 months bein 25, i'm still gonna receive a present?! Aiyoooo

Had to wait for her and Hafi to turn up at PS before headin to our planned gathering spot, Fig & Olives. urgh makin me wait when i'm havin a cramp is a bad idea. hmmm....tis is not makin me feel better, i thought. luckily i didn't have to wait long, so i tagged them to get some toiletries then off we headed to Fig & Olives. well, well..what do u noe? i was told Rafeeqah was waitin for us there! and Jules was also comin...with her lil nit. Dee said my cuzzin was suppose to join in too, actually! aiyooo...is tis suppose to be an MDIS girl gang gatherin or a gatherin for Me?? Hahah! Dee..Dee...u r so sneaky!!

Dinner was pretty good, peppered with lil chats & giggles, was there gossip? i dun think so...hehe! oh and today, i met that brilliant lil girl...she was shy and stuck to Jules almost all the time...so cute lah ur lil girl Jules...siap dgn kasi bunga...alahhhh......so the "shy shy cat"! never mind, next time i will kacau her, today me crampy not so hyper to play with her.

Before we left, i was presented with my belated birthday gift, ahaha it was indeed a girly girly nite. first, i got a flower from Shahirah Kenit & Jules, then a charming necklace and a chunky ring from Aza, Dee, Jules, Hafi & Liza! hahah happy belated birthday to me!! as raf quoted iyuan, "better late than Never!" hahahah!

Thank u Thank u GURLS!!! me IS Happy!! Wheeeee.........







19 comments :

  1. happy belated birthday too!btw,got your message,i will consider it...thanks xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee... i had fun too! been ages since i met up wif dee n hafi...

    nice meetin ya jules n the cutie pie with senget hair! haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, to make u wait. Damn the Amoi phone. No reception. Glad u had fun though. Finally I get to eat at Figs and Olive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe..sorry that i got to lie lah..hehehe...
    actually we decide to include multiply girls also, the more the merrier and can make new friends. Yes, sitz wanna go tapi dia ade forum. we gotta do this again :)....i hope u like the gifts, i know it super belated.com but better late than never right? - quoting Mr Iyuan :)
    Thanks ladies for coming and Jules...i am so in love with Ms kenit, kiss her gd morning for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wooooo.. its a crampy day for me to yesterday. but doesn't seem as bad as yrs gal. juz hang in there ya.. it'll be over in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waaah... You girls had fun?! I'm Glad! It's a pity I had prior appointments. Been awhile since I had an all girlie outing.

    Promise we have another one soon okie?

    ReplyDelete
  7. nebride: hee thank u! juz lemme noe if u r interested anytime!

    icebitch: *flyin kisses back to u & kenit(since she so spooked of me..ahaha)*

    raf13: u bully, pull her senget hair :b

    norhafi: ooohhh since it was ur first time, what do u think of the food and place?

    deesdaily: all is forgiven cos u r soo sweet and of course i love the pressies! u girls are turnin me into a lady lah! *stress*

    jezzy: ehhh same timing? *LoL* it's still buggin me today! i think probably i have been under stress for the past couple of weeks and my hormones has gone cuckoo! yeahh hope it goes away soooon! hope u r feelin better already!

    sitz: yea more girlie outings...i like!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i didn't pull.... it wasnt me........ *points at dee n hafi* haha technically i din pull... i twirled it ard my finger!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes! I want more girl outings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...ehem....ehem...the one who pulls is the one who also bribe her with M&Ms..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. wahhh..so fun..count me in more gyrlie outings ar..n i WANT TO MEET KENIT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yah!!! I also wanna meet the very adorable Nit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i wanna join in too.... heh.... but wait till i get my full time job okie. then i'll have enuff budget to go 'eating' with anyone! hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  14. hahah! no worries! time will fly soon enuff!

    ReplyDelete