Sunday 11 June 2006

Transitions


*THE CUZZINS*


We are family
I got all my sisters with me
We are family
Get up ev'rybody and sing

Ev'ryone can see we're together
As we walk on by
and we fly just like birds of a feather
I won't tell no lie
 all of the people around us they say
Can they be that close
Just let me state for the record
We're giving love in a family dose

Living life is fun and we've just begun
To get our share of the world's delights
high hopes we have for the future
And our goal's in sight
no we don't get depressed
Here's what we call our golden rule
Have faith in you and the things you do
You won't go wrong
This is our family Jewel



 

18 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh!!!! That neoprint! My 1st outing with u guys like 4 years ago! ahakz~

    I lurve u cuzzies! {Huggles}

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeahhh we've grown older, closer & SWEETER! hehehe!

    ((HuGs)) & ♥ cuzzins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my.. Siti looks so "anak mak" in the BEFORE shot.. skarang.. hmmmm...

    Nice u got there Liza.. WooT kerley!!!

    And who's tat babe 2nd from the left.. sapa eh.. maciam aku kenal eh tapi di mana yeh..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahaha... Am still mummy's gal k.

    All my Cuzzies have different hairstyle then. And nerdy old me. hee~

    ReplyDelete
  5. *poke poke mr fyz* amnesia ke?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaha..i mish my CURLSSS!!!!!
    awww...so sweeeettt~
    love ya cuzzins!!!!
    *huggles tight2*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehehehe... jembu larr.. takyah nak poke poke..
    Nanti raf raf marah! LoL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now Im missing my cousins *sobs*

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeahh me too mizz moi cuzzies..sumer da besar n panjang..gue stil cinonets ahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  10. so which is sitz n which is liz?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cuzzie Lizzie is the attention grabing one, muka terpampang besar-besar hehe...

    I'm the sweet, innocent specky one in red. hee~

    ReplyDelete
  12. eh no ok..i dun look for attention..they come to me willingly... *chuckles*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok nie comment lain macam jer...lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. boneeta: ((hugs tight))
    prodigic: wahh jembu yer? hehe..thank u
    shasya & ladyjenna: aww hope u getta see n hang out wif them soon...go call em up!
    peanutgal: eh si siti dah jawab kan..hee
    iyuan: hmmm wat u thinkin eh? hehhee

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haha unlike u missy all my gurl cuzzins r abroad! :D
    I have to take a flight out to visit 'em haha

    ReplyDelete
  16. hmmm like dat ar...adopt us as ur cuzzins lah. hehe!

    ReplyDelete