Wednesday 28 June 2006

Burstin with Joy aka Delirious!

i'm a H-A-PP-Y girl tonite !

started the day all blurry...pre-occupied with thoughts abt my unfinished/4 line essay which had to be submitted tomorrow!! i don't have have a choice but to complete the 1000-word essay tonite! Ok i was not really panickin as i woke up tis mornin feelin very inspired, very fresh and full of ideas!! While balancin myself in the crowded bus, i had to write down some of my overflowin ideas...ooooh rush rush adrenalin charged! when i reach the entrance of the lab, i felt somethin weird...my feet felt rather comfy...i looked downt and guess what?? i wore slippers instead of my usual "cover toe" shoes...and i didn't realise till i reach the lab! *smack forehead*


thank God the manager did not see much of my toes, otherwise she'd surely made alot of noise abt it! Phewww~

today was mesye's off day but i was not able to accompany him all day, what with my intensive genetics class commencin till Wednesday nite. so i thought maybe i could have lunch/dinner with him, which he was not keen abt ...Fine...then somehow, before i knocked off from work, he suggested we go have Waffles at Holland Village! Oooo without hesitation i of course AGREED! he bugged me to walk faster when i was on my way since he had already ordered the Waffles and waitin for me to start eatin. OK so i rushed over, and as soon as i sat, we digged in! *slurp slurp*

as i was eatin, i noticed tis Big Kate Spade paper bag perched at the next table's chair, but without an owner. I asked mesye "Who does that belogs to eh?" he said the owner went into the shop (we had alfresco seating)..so i thought "Oh..hmmm must be some rich bugger, leavin a Designer stuff unattended out here!" Mesye wolfed down his waffles share pretty quickly today while i savoured mine. "Eh how come u eat so fast today? Kemaruk (desperate for) waffles ah?" he replied coolly.."I haven't had waffles for two weeks u noe" hmmm ok, that reminded me of how surprised Dee was lookin at him enjoyin his waffles sometime back. I was pretty bugged by that Big Kate Spade bag..."Where is the freakin owner?? Did she forget her stuff or somethin? Can't be, right..??" We finished up our waffles and mesye put away the plate at the other table. I thought he might wanna take out his Powerbook but he didn't. Moments later, he began to reach out to that mysterious paper bag. He said somethin like I wonder what's inside when he peered and ready to whip the bag to our side. I was perplexed, in my heart "Eh how could u take people's things like that" then it somehow hit me " OMG, oh no...don't tell me.." then next thing i knew mesye was smilin, more like grinnin at me.."It's mine..For U"

*blink*
*blink*

WHAT???!!!! ANOTHER STUNT???first it was the monkey surprise by ladyjenna n gang now Mesye is gettin into the act too?!??! BLOODY HELL!!! I was of course MIGHTY SHOCKED!! I could only look at Iyuan in disbelief and stare at my BIG present! But my birthday is not here yet!! Then he said u can use it on ur birthday! i contemplated on openin the present but he encouraged me to. OMG!!!!!! WHAT IS IT?? Honestly, i've heard of the brand, i noe it's some US designer brand but i don't even noe what they sell...i thought maybe shoes or dress..."Did u get me a dress??"...mesye said no. TIS IS SO BLOODY EXCITIN!! I was grinnin like a silly girl, untyin the white ribbon, then slowly openin the BIG box, then unfolded some papers and finally openin the protective bag.....Ooooo My......i was greeted by the luxurious smell of leather ...by Lord it smell so REAL!! MESYE BOUGHT ME A HANDBAG!!!!! FROM KATE SPADE!!!!! And the best thing is..... IT's GROOOOOVYYYYYYYY BABY~~~~~WOOOOOHOOOO!!! VERY MUCH TOO MY LIKINGG!!! I felt like jumpin around like a silly monkey but ehem, i very much realise i am a Woman, so i ended up huggin him so tight and thankin him so much for the GIFT!!! I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT!!!!!!

Oh! oh! i forgot to mention the birthday card he got me...it was SUCH A TEASE!! there was a a Male Angel(representin Him)..with Balloon coverin his pRivates!!! OOOooooooo NAUGHTY!!!! Hmmm shall i write what he wrote innit?? NAHHHHH!!! Bwahahahaha!!!

AWWWWWW MESYE!!!!! I LOVE U I LOVE I LOVE MANY MANY ah!!!!! Hehehehehee!!!!!

i wanted to wear off my new bag to school, but i changed my mind. put it back nicely in the box and then off i went. the class has not started when i walked in...some of my classmate who noticed teased me...Ey...weddin gown ah?? *errks* Dee was surprised i carried such a big paper bag while grinnin n blushin, she kept askin me to open the box and show her the present but heh, i was adament...i shall not open it till my birthday! so end up showin her my photo lookin all ecstatic with mesye's gift!

then lesson began, i was pretty much distracted with what happened earlier, still semi-delirious and all...the next thing i noe, Luciano announced we'll be havin our break but not before he announced that he would like to EXTEND the deadline for the essay till NEXT TUESDAY! OMG!!! I was all ears...I almost leapt out of my seat screamin WOOHOOO!! Obviously i was relieved that i don't have to spend tonite rushin and finishin up the essay!!! ALHAMDULILLAH!!!!! after the break, paid more attention to that "rocker dude" lectured us on Evolution and soon enuff, end of class. No questions? *shake head* Luciano packed up, ready to catch Brasil vs Ghana, but not before he flashed his national squad to the class on the projector. My God...tis lecturer is indeed funky! Hahah well i guess he must be pretty happy, his side won 3-0! I guess class will turn out good tomorrow!! Hehehehe!!

Ok...i'm gonna sleep with all tis ecstacy & euphoria in my head...Tata & Good nite~

[P.S. Ah Girl, if u r readin tis...Thank U too for conspirin with Iyuan to get me the lovely bag!! Iyuan felt bad u were late for ur class and he's got no chance to treat u, me too! So much for his "$10 present"!! Hope we could meet up soon for a lil ice-kachang treat from Iyuan! *LoL*]

23 comments :

  1. Hahahaha.. its been a great week for ya~!!!! Happy advanced 25th Birthday~!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy bdae in advance, darlz.. heheee...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha....I was a first-hand witness of Sophie's esctactically happy state :) She came into class beaming and smiling ear to ear :)..mind you it was a HUGE paper bag containing a HUGE box which everyone thought was a WEDDING GOWN..hehehe..Iyuan, you have made your girlfriend one HAPPY, SMILING, EVEN-MORE BEAUTIFUL lady last night, *pats*..good..good :) Oh..She did pay attention :) And she didnt succumb to my constant persuasion to open up the gift but she showed me the picture of the psychedelic bag *thumbs up* Good choice :)
    Happy Happy Advance Birthday Sophie Babe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bestnyer... Hehe.. I will only wish u happy birthday on ur birthday. Meanwhile, please put up pics of ur bag, alrite?

    ReplyDelete
  5. *still grinnin i am today!!*

    hee thank u all! i tried puttin up my pic, but my PC "hang" whenever i click on the window to select pics. hmmms tis entry is actually my second as the first hyper delirious one was gone before i could save it. bleurghh nonetheless...i'll try to put it up again after Samba Genetics tonite hehehe ;)

    *toink toink toink*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mak aii... jgn jadi Freak On A Leash sudah lar.. LoL.. Enjoy~!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow.. such a lucky gal. i'm sure kate spade wasn't the main essence that set you into this euphoric mood. its the anticipation, pleasant surprise, love and all that just melt your heart. awww... happy burthday in adv! haven't felt this way for a long time. i want to feel what you feel too....

    ReplyDelete
  8. hee yeah lucky lucky beamin me :)

    ahh jez...u always noe wat i'm feelin without me spellin it out!! u r my psychic sista or somethin la!! pssst maybe ur turn might come soon too, who noes :D

    ((HUGS JEZZY BABE))

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're so lucky!!! I tell you hor..you better don't kiss him till your birthday or your lucky charm all transfer to him liao..but if you wanna kiss me, i dun mind! hahaha...
    Happy advance birthday Sophie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! Dat sound so Les! May I just add to the above... kiss my hand..

    ReplyDelete
  11. MUAHAHHAHAHA!!!
    *klakar lah u!!!*
    k k...i won't go lesbo...i'll juz blow u kisses

    xXx for wiwi....catch em! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hee..as long as u are happy.. i dont mind to be slightly late for lesson..('',) . Guess iyuan just know wat u like best.. he choose e bag himself..hee...haha

    Lastly, Happy Advance birthday.Still pretty always.

    ReplyDelete
  13. he told me the story of gettin that bag..hehe!!
    thank u thank u!
    *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  14. fwahhh.... sumone's super duper happy eh? haha... happy advanced burfday babe! all the stars seem to be shining at u eh? grinz... enjoy your bday week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i juz hope it doesn't end in an anti-climax on/after my birthday...i'm pretty skeptical..there are balance to things. too much joy can bring abt much misery too *not tis time i hope*

    thanx rafeeqah :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow...somebody high man.......haha..
    well if shit happens, go and hug your luscious new bag and be reminded of that moment...*winks*

    ReplyDelete
  17. hey happy advance birthday to you!!! hope everything goes superbly well for you.. take care and smile! :p

    ReplyDelete
  18. happy birthday sista..hugsss woohooo u got dat coolness bag..bestnyeee! enjoy da rest of da day ma dear sis HUGSSS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh yeah u remind me!! (re)open my birthday present today!! hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete