Saturday 6 May 2006

*blink blink blink*


Oh mannn....time's runnin tooo fast!!

it feels like i was in Bangkok juz 3 days ago...but no, it was LAST WEEK! U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E!!

what do u noe...1st week of May is gonna be over in two days and soon tests and deadlines for assignments will be hot on my heels!! Foooohhh I NEED MORE TIME, more time, i've not quite settled in yet!! looks like i gotta cut down my outing frequencies, my Internet indulgence and keep myself more absorbed in school work. it's gonna be one helluva strugglin & jugglin act!

I gotta HANG ON, I gotta KEEP UP & I GOTTA STOP SLACKING already!!! I'll get my acts together startin Sunday! I WiLL, I SHALL!

hmmmm as i'm typin out tis journal, Bangkok days are still at the back of my mind, damn...here's a lil vid i'd like to share before i head to bed. It was brilliantly put together by the one and only Iyuan for the Bangkok trip last week Link

i'm gonna sleep smilin from the sweet memories and also for the fact that i'm gonna see my BD babes tomorrow...MUST burn calories!

anyways, Make the RIght Choice, Cast ur Vote Wisely for those affected in the elections and Have a Great Week End everyone!


9 comments :

  1. Ouch...crunches..out..cheacher torture us today..hahahaha...but it was all good :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was bad i cudnt go today.. sowwie babes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. deesdaily: the crunches were over in less than 10 minutes! not enuff!

    sweetlipz: hope u'll be back in action next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh ok.. the gf learnt from the sadist ex-platoon sargent bf!
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. yesh lucky it was jus 10 mins... haha cher was extremely hyper yesterday and made us repeat all the moves! hee.... but it was great fun... missed BD for a month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm actually i dont think anyone can call me a sadist P.S....Slack yes..asdist..nah...maybe its in her

    ReplyDelete
  7. me sadist??? no, i'm nice! *hurhurhur*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well Sophie hang on! More to come next yr I guarantee! Hehehehehehehe! I'm counting down days to 19th May - the last practical report ever (out of 16 reports since touched down in Feb)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeahhh judgin by the amount of tremendously REDUCED time chattin with me, gulp...it's scary!!

    ReplyDelete