Monday 28 February 2005

Un Long Dimanche de Fiançailles (A Very Long Engagement)

Rating:★★★★★
Category:Movies
Genre: Romance
I watched tis movie with my cuzzin and she rated it 6 stars out of 5! Me, i'm perfectly fine with 5.

The movie, which evolved around the World War 1 era, tells the story of a young woman, Mathilde's relentless search for her fiancée. The story is told like putting together random pieces of puzzle, so it can be quite a blur but at the end u will get the big picture. Expect a lil violence, humour, nudity and a cameo apperance by a Hollywood actress.

A very charmin n heartwarmin movie wif excellent cinematography. Reminds me of Pearl Harbour and Dirty Dancing 2: Havana Nights. I'd really love to go catch it again...wif bf tis time...ahhh~

3 comments :

  1. Wow...it seems like u wanna be in that era too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pix is cool! I love this movie...it's 10 out of 5! Audrey Tatou is my Fav Actress. I'm waiting for her acting in The Da Vinci Code. It must be 1000 stars for her! weeeeeee~~~~~~!

    ReplyDelete