Saturday 5 February 2005

Infectious Enthusiasm!

Yes! I've Mod my page finally! All thanx to my dearest Ned who read up the tutorials and guidelines at the group, modify, and sent me some codes to place in my page. I've been wantin to noe how tis is done, and was thinkin of goin abt it when I've quit my job but tis gurl was so enthusiastic, she kept bombardin me with codes that i juz had to do it too! And now...Tada! I've got myself a customised Multiply page. Hehehe! How d'you like it?

I'm a happy birdie tonite ;)

5 comments :

  1. eh... this ain't fair. U've always got nice friends around to help. Then what about me? We've talked about this before. So how abt me? *weep*

    ReplyDelete
  2. U have me dun u? i'll get u infected soon too, Jez!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, so sweet. but kudos to those who've helped us, e.g. MODIFY aka mango79, TEACHER aka nurliyana & many more we've yet to know better...MANY THANKS y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pea!!! i must thank u too. for humbling urself & asked others about removing those codes on the blue bar. now mine is CHILLING without 'em ugly codes...OH, hi-D hi-D hi-D hi-D hi-D hi-D, HO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah no more Ugly Chains of Codes! Whoopey doo doo...YEAY for u too!

    Here's what's Ned's been talkin abt: Chains of Codes on IE bar

    ReplyDelete