Monday 28 February 2005

Hand Modellin?

Remember the lil posting i sent out a few days back? Well, yeah i've actually went for that hand modellin session. And yes i was rite, we were guinea pigs. It's more like a survey instead of modellin, no photos were taken.

Basically, we juz try out a body buff scrub and some Vit. C booster gel on the hand, that's all. Products are from tis MLM company called Herbalife. I was expectin tis lady who called me, to be sellin her business but she seemed to be so caught up talkin about the fun activities she arranges for her clients and staff. There was no hard-sellin or recruitment at all. Plain small talks and another invitation to her party. Tis time to try out their shakes. Supposedly these shakes can help ppl to achieve ideal weights, the lady showed us some pics of her clients and yeah, results proved so. Hmm but i was juz too lazy to attend it today.

So guys, that's my lil entry for the so-called hand modellin experience i had on Sunday :)

3 comments :

  1. Haha.. So, much for hand modelling. But from wat u typed, u seemed to be njoying urself there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I myself has a desire to try out the Herbalife Shakes to reduce my weight. I found out that I have to fork out a starting price of $298 for 1st month. But a fren of mine who's promoting this Herbalife meal replacements concluded that it definitely works without exercise. He also stressed that with exercise, the results will be even better. I've yet to try it. But its a bit too steep for me for now..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hafi: Yeah i was! Very glad cos i was not pressurised to join the MLM thingy, pleasant experience. kinda feel like a tai-tai..try beauty products wif my girlfriends...make me feel like a girl for awhile...wahahahah!!!!

    Hafiz: Wah really eh?? But $298 is also steep for me, now dat i'm a bummer. hmmm...now u make me wanna join the company...BUT i'm juz too lazy to make small talks...tapi can make lotsa money and lose weight eh?? hmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete