Sunday 29 May 2011

Melancholia

I sit today yearning
Of moments lost
Not that of a Champion League title that went to Barcelona
But the moments reignited when I met the wanderin muse Malika
Moments of pure joy in our hearts
No other could invoke
Than beautiful rhythms of the djembe & invitin percussions
Swayin bodies
Hypnotizin beats
Ganja is of no need

In those moments
I was lost
In those moments
I let loose
In those moments
I feel peace
In those moments
I unleash my dormant soul
In those moments
I found me



7 comments :

  1. gee, thot these kinda moments will be etched in ur heart deep...reignited some more!

    *teehee*

    ReplyDelete
  2. reignited cos there was tis Carnaval thingy at Marina Barrage tt i went to....Terus perasaan yg terpendam melonjak keluar!
    Yes ulat nangka strikes back, u noe me well enuff that i cannot duduk atau berdiri diam! heheh ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ned see what i fd & placed in my entry, etched in my heart...treasured for Life :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ulat nangka? *chuckle* u're funny lah sis hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoa, tu apa gig kita gi? i luv that tee. i think, NO, i believe i outgrew it! bwahahaha...

    i miss moshing with u2 *big smooch*

    ReplyDelete
  6. itu tee masih in wardrobe ke?! haha!
    itu my first WOMAD....we went together...then the followin year u sakit mata, i end up goin with Azmi & my cuzzins....remember? heee Uber Awesome times...i miss kinja2 with u & my cuzzins! :D

    ReplyDelete