Thursday 9 June 2011

Belle Vere


I am tryin to get used to the onset of aging cos I can definitely sense the drop in metabolism! My arms are gettin bigger & flabby, my tummy's enjoyin much good food thus the paunch keeps pilin & oh don't get me started on the cellulites. I don't dare to weigh myself after surgery in case i might have juz weigh double of my age already! I've always been wantin to exercise but hmm aside from a couple of times cyclin, hurhur i haven't been puttin that much of an effort.

I stumbled upon Vogue Italia's cover story for June and somewhat find myself smilin. I not only luv the photography but it reminds me that I Should Love Myself whatever shape I am! If someday i end up bein Big & Curvy, i will still be BEAUTIFUL & not lose my Sensuality!

Umm I'd love to share the photos that I saw from the magazine.....A lil warnin though, they are provocative & contain some nudity. Viewer's discretion required though i feel that they are tastefully done & pleasure to the eyes~

Photography by Steven Meisel
Models: Tara Lynn, Candice Huffine & Robyn Lawley
Images taken from: http://www.vogue.it/en/magazine/cover-story/2011/06/belle-vere







11 comments :

  1. love the cover and the inserts...! Embrace them curves! They're here to stay.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh curvy butts and boobs... wat a way to start my friday! haha... yeah agree with nad! love your curves... but doesnt hurt to whine abt them one in a while. hahaa...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes my ladies!!~
    psst...it's my mesye who whines more abt his "curves" than i do! ahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love ur curves babe and u are perfect just da way u are -hugs-

    ReplyDelete
  5. deesdaily: gettin used to ppl pointin out my bulge & flab yes :) ((hug))
    dunintended: lol me too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you know the saying "if you have it,flaunt it"...hahaha...but flaunt it in a tasteful manner

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY >> RIPPLING desserts. :)hehehe. hey 30 is just the beginning. I LOVE BEING IN MY 30s. Its i think as a person, you feel a bit more whole. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. nyahahah rippling desserts!! well i hope so too Emi! My mummy-in-law said...in ur 30s, u r like a blooming rose! so must relish every moment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehhehehe. bagussss

    eh i just found out Robyn Lawley is an Aussie model. she had so much crap growing up big and now she is BIG. lol. she's the Brunnette btw.

    ReplyDelete