Monday 31 March 2008

Relentlessly Holdin On

Tis past week had been quite crazy at work, rushed & hushed. All's not goin too well, even the manager felt the crunch. So much so that she lamented "We need a HI-TEA!" and that's what we did on Fri, stress therapy in the pantry with cakes, ice-creams, fruits & tea. Major need of comfort food...and that's a prelude to all good food to come in the week end!

Oh and i finally ran 3km after all that eating in the pantry but soon after burnin those calories, food indulgence resumed. It continued with catchin up with my secondary sch galpals at Giraffe, then hangin out with Raf, Dee and Missy Liz on Saturday followed by Sheida's PiNK birthday celebration at Seoul Garden. My Faraid class ended today so we had a lil makan-makan too before I met up with my maternal younglings at Raffles City to grab some donuts from J.Co to munch on at the gig by Amateur Takes Control at Esplanade. We plonked into SOur Puss for dinner afterwards and my God, tomorrow will be another makan session with the Man Bitch & his sweet girlfriends.

Music by Amateur takes Control really grows on me..the last time i caught them, it was at The Art House, that time it was a solo opening act for The Brandals. Today, there was a whole band and my, my very nice! My young cuzzins were also enjoyin the music. Sour Puss played Janet Seidel..i was in MY zone...what a nice way to end the week end.

Tomorrow till God noes when, work will be hell. Just gotta keep on breathin despite all tis achin from my running AND despite all the happenings goin on, i Miss my TOKYO boy lah. He's totally enjoyin his trip, i noe. Can't make phone calls as often we wish we could, and i hardly see him online too. Enjoy all the sakuras (not sakura-chans eh!*show fist*) while it last, i'll be sloggin my ass here in SG while awaitin ur return.Aren't u a lucky devil to escape all my bitchin & whining? heh. i so noe i'll be dead beat from tomorrow onwards, it'll be hectic but i'll SUCK IT ALL IN! Grrr

have a lovely new week everyone!

  

 

 

11 comments :

  1. Hello mesye! Ganbatte! Few more days only till i return ok..u take care, i will too...AISHETERU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hang tough babe..when stressed there's always good company ard =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. although u've got a busy week ahead, don't forget to enjoy esp the makan sessions.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. u hang in there cuzzin..
    see u later..
    weeeeeee~

    ReplyDelete
  5. hang in there babe,at least u can look forward to the makan2 sessions..

    ReplyDelete
  6. konichiwa iyuan san..........haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go cuzzin go!!! *Waves her pom pom*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well i'd say its a balanced life. u enjoy and slog it out at the same time. have fun

    ReplyDelete
  9. i tot my reports were bad ............ dun worry babe....ur medication will be back sn!!!! *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes...Hangin on ni...the things that keep me goin are the good food in my head! hee thanx everyone!

    ReplyDelete