Sunday 10 June 2007

Jez's next step!




Yeay!

From an online buddy in Multiply, to MSN Messenger chat buddy, to becomin my manager at Dance Atelier...Jez, u have been such a wonderful friend! And it was my pleasure to be there celebratin ur Weddin!

Ahah with Eidza and Adam at my table, hurhur..what more fun can it get (even iyuan was amused!)?! Totally had a blast! You were GORGEOUS my dear, and congrats to Calvin for gettin himself such a lovely wife!!

HAPPY NEWLY WEDS, Jez & Calvin! God Bless!!

12 comments :

  1. glitterluxe: hee thanx sheida :)
    siti1280: yeap congrats to them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much for being part of our wedding gal. pls extend our thanks to iyuan too! :) OMG i look so round and old.. ahahah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking lovely with long slilky hair. I spy with my lil' eye that supre top from sydney..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. My pleasure Jez, thanks for having me. Sry did not get to meet ya, i was in the loo. -_-"
    Congratz to u and your husband. U both look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh.. u r most welcome. i hope you've enjoyed yourself.. but looking at the vidz that EJ has put up, i trust that you guys have entertained yourself well between dishes..

    i was looking forward to meet you.. unfortunately.. but i guess we'll have a next time.. take good care of our dear gal..

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ehh jez, what r u doin here still in multiply?!! go honeymoon lah! hehehe...
    btw, that eidza...totally took away my stress with her cwazyness, adam(the husband) juz sat next to her mindin his own business while the rest of us went a lil loco with her.
    hahah!
    yeah hope there's a next time for iyuan to meet jez! take care!

    ReplyDelete