Monday 28 May 2007

Sweet Relief

Good mornin and I am still strugglin into Discussions & Conclusions for the last of my 3 reports but I'm feelin good & hopin that I'll pull through it all without takin up the whole of my Monday. *pray*

Been pretty much trapped at home for the past week since Tuesday, strugglin my way to the completion of my reports. I was bit by paranoia, loneliness and negative thoughts on Saturday, that it took mesye to tell me to istighfar to kept me from feelin more shitty than ever. Fell asleep with dried tears yet filled with gladness that I have an angel lookin over me, who reminds me to submit to God when i felt like i'm at my wits' end. And so things got better for me yesterday.

Started the day with a certain calmness. Granny came over and decided to stay over till today! Great, mummy & I have company! Instead of workin on my report in the mornin, I ended up online shoppin and visitin a food blog that was featured in the Lifestyle section of The Sunday Times....hehe! Only started to focus on my report from midday and at about 4pm, my mum made me have a back massage since I have been sittin alot and sufferin from a lil backache. Now, instead of juz my waist area, the whole of my back ache! Haha! Never mind that, cos last nite i manage to escape from my report and had a dessert fix with Iyuan, Liz and Mr Fyz! YEAY! finally...an evenin out with my friends! Been wantin to do that for quite awhile, missed doin such so much! Thanx to my grandma who kept my mum company, i gotta hang out at Corduroy Cafe with them! YeaY!

Report can wait, while i indulged sumptious Vegetarian Lasagne, delish Apple Rhubarb Crumble with Vanilla Custard (they r the ones in the lowest row in the pic), gettin bites of Granny Smith & Almond tart, Corduroy Cheesecake and Antipasti special! It was my first trip to that cafe...SWEEEEEETNESS! Lovin em all (emm except that their drinks weren't that good)! I've much to rave abt the cafe, from the yummy desserts, to the ambience to the music..yes, any place that fill my senses deserve raves especially when I was feelin crappy! And of course, the great company, the laughters that came along with them...Sure is a mood lifter! Liz, thank u for comin all the way to pick me up and head out to Vivo! I'm feelin so much better now!! Now...i'm waitin for our photos & vids of the boys enjoyin their dose of Shirley Bassey to be loaded by Miss Boneeta!

Okie that'll be all for me now, gotta get back on track with my report! Have a great start for the week everyone..i hope the same goes for me too, tho i do feel the jitters of goin back to work tomorrow! Oh well...why worry so much ey? Que sera, sera....

16 comments :

  1. hey coolness..u got to go corduroy cafe =)
    glad tt u take a break from the back-breakin' report
    Yo fyz and iyuan, hope u had a great time at cafe del mar =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haf fun Supi after submitting that darn report! And really we had some fun last nite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, P.. way to go... we still have our belated "grad" celebration.. get the other to join us too like linda, wei wei and coy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hallo beautiful cuzzin!!
    it was my pleasure to be the driver of the day..*glares @ iyuan n hafiz for refusing to take over the drivin*
    i had great fun yesterday with the 2 gentleman in the earlier part of the day and with ur presence in the later part of the evening..
    im glad we made ur day..n i'll upload the pics n vids soon..
    sings "where do i begin..? my love story"
    *chuckles*

    ReplyDelete
  5. sungguh the enakzzzzz eating all those.. yummmmmm :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaaahhh... That's where you guys went yesterday. *Grinz* I was braving the blaring sun and sea of Minah indons @ Geylang with mummy... I miss my 2 cuzzins... Wishing to meet you ladiessoon. =) *HugZ*

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeaaaa..u are missed lil cuz..meet up soon yar.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The least i can do for u dear. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's good to see you're finally lighten up abit from your crazy work/school....may June brings in more happiness

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg! where can i find those heavenly sweets?

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeay! sun starting to peek out frm behind the clouds for supi! too bad i couldnt join the sweet delights. i had my own pig-out session... lol....

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didnt refuse. Just concerned for my buddies safety as I'm not wearing tat Adidas Porche shoes. "Where do I begin??? To tell a story of how great a love can be..."

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha..ryteee mr fyz...luckily u have efficient driver like me behind the wheels..
    n oh..i'll upload urs n iyuan's feelin2 vid..weeeeeeeee~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wasnt me! That video is edited!!

    ReplyDelete