Friday 2 March 2007

Lousy!


hmm haven't been updatin much of my site since comin back from Aussieland ey? hmm well thanx to the mad rush of report writings! mental battle is ON again, and i reckon my white hair are gonna be sproutin at triple speed...stress stress! 13 reports to go, and so far only 2 down...i'm still grapplin with gettin myself together for tis last round of HELL! haven't been able to really have some fun wihout thinkin of time wasted on not workin on my reports. urghhh dammit!

besides dealin with reports i'm on the hunt for a full-time laboratory/research position. gotta update resumes and photocopy transcripts etc....i need time!! ok, think i'd better deal with that on Sunday. if any of u noes any job vacancy that deals with molecular biology/protein/DNA stuff like that, Please i'll be very grateful if u have me informed!

i thought goin to gym today would help me de-stress and be more focused but hurhur...i'm such a weakling now...all sore esp. my legs and back...my God, i can't even jog for a whole 15 min anymore n my legs wobble juz doin like 3 reps of 10 squats with some dumbbells! Lemau nyeeeeee...! hmm and i am also damn slow and rigid at pickin up choreo for hip hop nowadays! tis comin monday gotta assist for salsa summore, die lah....my coordination koyak man!!

arghhhh LOUSY ah But it's time to get really organised and consistent with all these things...!!
GRRRRR

oh but hey, HAVE A LOVELY WEEK END people :)




19 comments :

  1. hey hey dun be so dis-spirited. main thing is to work out progressively instead of continuing where u left long ago. anyway u have a ps boyfren.. haha.. as long as u dun waffles after GYM! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. my PS Bf also pancit lah! aiyahhh u mention waffles on such rainy day...i want some now man!!
    ah yes,must get things goin...Progressively...must drill that in my head!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry.Plenty of time here.Just have a great weekend too yeah.Things will flow your way if it's meant to be...

    ReplyDelete
  4. progressively they will, i hope ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breathe in. . . . .
    Breathe out.. . . . .
    Breathe in. . . . .
    Breathe out. . . ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. take it easy sophie.....i know u can do it....
    jia you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. princessdyanne: i am, i am!
    hayabusababe: hehe i definitely need to "add"(jia) extra "oil" (you) to my system! thanx!

    ReplyDelete
  8. call me for exercise session... :) badminton? hehe.. gym also can..

    ReplyDelete
  9. norhafi: ahh my dad juz changed those racquet straps on his...yeah we should have some sporty gatherin such as badminton session but but....must wait abit longer, more reports piling for now!
    raf13: hee u my cheerleader!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok I loan her to u for this post! Hahaha.. LoLx

    ReplyDelete
  11. in tt case i'll need her till may! haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chill lah babes.. If I, the super slacker can do it, so can u.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok.. Loan approved.. Eh bila ah your Mesye getting tat Black Console? I'd like to be his roommate! Wahaha

    ReplyDelete
  14. so u become her mesye's roommate and i become her cheerleader.... interesting... hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  15. ishh jgn cakap gitu lah...i'm the slackest tis batch...but yeah, progressively movin forward!

    ReplyDelete
  16. no one give him a $969 ang pow....how to buy??

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tell him, dress up as Shell's mascot and prance around in office like Lion Dance.. insya allah will collect his angpows! LoL

    ReplyDelete
  18. LoL chinese new year was over on last sunday lahhh!

    ReplyDelete