Monday 3 April 2006

End of our Affair...


Tata my dearest companion, Powerbook....now u r back in the lovin arms of ur rightful owner...


So i'm back with my own PC, and it feels weird...i must say...i really enjoy ur company, and how u served me well, connected me to the Net and people around me, and still let me have the luxury of photo-editin, ahhhh nice affair there and all thanx to my dearest Mesye. it must have ached to let it be with me for some time, and u must be pretty relieved that its back by ur side now. THANK YOU THANK YOU!! Yeah POWERBOOK RoCKS and i'm already missin the Adium's quacks whenever someone signs in or logs out of the chat programme!! oh and my daddy rocks too...cos for once, i don't have to push & bug him to get things done! the PC is repaired sooner than i expected...HAH, that's really somethin, now its got a dvd burner, a new RAM n pentium upgrade! YEAY! i noe it's not impressively sophisticated and some of u might think little of my good ol PC, but heck...as long as i get the Net and Office runnin, i'm Happy!


Anyways tis week went pretty well, got quite a few things done, i'm pretty satisfied and definitely Inspired. I found a new lunch place in NUS, had lunch date with Dee, renewed my passport, made my bookings for Bangkok trip, finalise my new BD class schedule, settled my studio rental, registered for Progress Package, watched Manchester United vs Bolton (luv Saha's goal, beautiful!), had NYDC dessert, ate SEAFOOD that costed ONLY $10.....ahhhh Bliss Bliss...Alhamdulillah! 


Now in my state of bein bloatedly satisfied, i'm lookin forward to more wonderful days ahead!


PLaN, PLoT & PLaY!! Wheeeeee~


Have a Great Week Ahead dearies !!

16 comments :

  1. hee.
    now start plannin for e next one Madame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad u had a great weekend...take care :) see u on saturday

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh..enjoying urself i see..
    u goin bangkok ar?? when ar??

    ReplyDelete
  4. ehh??
    what do i get if i tell u when?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think its fair for u to plan this time...she did quite a few aredy tau...lazy bugger

    ReplyDelete
  6. wahhh mesye speak up for me?? *goo-goo eyed & floatin away*

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am reading this on a monday afternnoon and you are making me jealous. u good mood.

    anyway, powerbook rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i wanna shee the pics at mr tt! enjoyed the seafood huh? sowi couldnt make it. im in a state of stressed big time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
    KEHRKEHRKHERE!!!!
    KEKEKEKAKAHAHAKAHAKA!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeah sam, sunday in good mood...today i got headache...bleurghhh

    wiwi..i have included the pics of food at me teh tarik above...we were too busy grubbin than photo-takin...heheh but the list of food we had:

    kai lan with Beef
    sambal stingray
    chilli crab
    salad you tiao
    cumi-cumi aka fried baby squid

    mr fyz got high on the seafood...lepas makan terus tersadai n senyap....SHIOK u!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wei... I was mediating out of satisfaction okayyyyy!!!!
    HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  12. eh apa seafood yg cost $10 aje ah???? katne?!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hee at mr teh tarik, jurong west near hongkah cc...split cost amg ourselves (there were 7 of us), come up to abt $10 je per person :D
    sungguh memuaskan!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooh dekat umah i lah...ingatkan makanan sebanyak tu cuma $10?!! i ingat kedai nak closing sale kot jual seafood murah2!! wakakaka lain kali biar terang daa..

    ReplyDelete