Tuesday 18 April 2006

Connections!!

its drivin me FUMINNGGGGGG MADDDDDDDDD!!!!

WTF is Wrong with my internet connection??? FRUSTRATINGG!!!!!!!!! it's been days that i get connected, disconnected, connected, disconnected and i gotta log in again n again n again n again n again n again n AGAINNNN!!!!! and now i cannot even sign in to Messenger...service temporary Unavailable??????!!!!!

@U#^^$^%*()_}|)(#*#&^!&%$%&$*#(JSHDGWU@^%^#&#!!!!!!!!!
*hyperventilate*
FoooH FOooooH FoooOOOHHHH

as i'm complainin rite now, amazingly the online radio streamin is good, so i'm thankin God that at least the music's keepin me sane! Flamenco..exactly wat i need!!

anyways, how time flies so quickly...in two days i'll be back in school...facin that dreaded CHEM 207 again...Disgusting! My holiday had been super long...4 months...there's a Huge amount of Inertia to overcome, Definitely...my mind's collectin cobwebs! Chemistry n Genetics tis sem, sigh....

Wheeee music's gettin nicer, mix of Latin music with French/Latin lyrics~

btw u noticed....it's been rather rainy in the afternoons for the past two weeks or so?? i want the Sun!!! it's April for God's sake...even the weather is goin crazy...

Down-tempo latin now~

tonite i saw my ex-classmate from primary school on TV! ASHMI! He's in Anugerah SKRIN! One look and ehhhhhh i knew it's him.....he still has the same features like when I knew him wayy back in Pri 2. Haha! That dude used to sit next to me in Pri 2...so nice to finally see him, on TV again! ahaha i used to keep on a lookout for him back then when there's any Malay children programme cos he used to be in Bengkel Kanak-Kanak...now he's on TV again, awww his wide smile...makes me smile now... memories memories....i don't know if he does remembers me still, but i hope he will go far in the competition! Oh and there's another familiar lookin contestant...Junaidi...Armelia's bf dahh!! Haha...All the Best to him too babe! anyways one of the ladies is Fierce ok, Surianny....MEOOWW, lurve her attitude!

is that Salsa music i'm hearinggg? 1,2,3 and 1,2,3.. 1,2,3 and 1,2,3!! BONITO~~

it's 12 now...and since Messenger is down & there's no one to chat with, i guess i'm off to sleep..hmmms...good start perhaps since school's startin, gotta get things together again...oh that reminds me i've yet to choreo my sat's BD lesson..tsk.

guess it's busy days ahead for me!

ahhhh instrumental version of My Cherie Amor...nyceee~

now before i go, a lil shout out to MY FRIENDS, close or far, let me say...even if u dun hear from me today, yesterday, yesterweek, yestermonth or yesteryears even...u r not forgotten and is dear to my & time and again, u r on my mind!

signin off with Arabic Jazz, first time hearin...weird..but soothin...GOOD NITE, world~







26 comments :

  1. -pats-
    dun be mad k PARTNER
    WAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laugh summore?? Nak kena sepak(both meaning) eh??

    ReplyDelete
  3. tak mau!! i wanna CHAT!!! not eat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe.. Chill sis... Something must be wrong with the line..

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want the RAIN!!!!!!! No Sun! No Sun! Pleassssssseeeeee.....hehehe... Sun makes you hot. Rain chills you! kikiki...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ashmi your ex-classmate? heee.. pretty small world.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hafi: yeah...hope it'll be all fine when i get home today...otherwise, i will be hauntin the customer service of Singnet!

    wiwi: ok lah...now compromise pe...mornin super hot, noon time so rainy. hahah

    mr fyz: eh u budak JTPS, we GMPS..apa small world?? hmm u were his sec sch/poly mate eh?

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is a bf of my poly fren whom we hang out quite often.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooooo.....ok next time u see him, send my regards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Come sis dun be stress let us dance da stress away

    ~And I'm on tonight
    You know my hips don't lie
    And I am starting to feel you boy
    Come on lets go, real slow
    Don't you see baby asi es perfecto~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey babe, hang on in there :)
    Hope to see u soon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dance away or are u trying to seduce her?! LoL

    ReplyDelete
  13. wheeee~~ i like that missy liz!!

    i'll be seein u tmrw in class dee!!

    chet mr fyz, u forgot...we bd together!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha..sabar kak supi sabar..buat bertendang..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Did she really mean to say "bertendang"? hmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  16. hahaha//

    anyways i'm ON TONITE & My Hips Don't Lie indeeed...now dancin to Ojos Asi~

    Wheeeee~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sun!!! I want Sun too!!!

    When is our Ubin outing gonna be finalised!? I need a break!

    ReplyDelete
  18. yeah, i want SUN too. damn. not nice to have weather like this. sun in the day, rain the night. shiok to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  19. "& time and again, u r on my mind! " - yub gally ur on ma mind too..*winks
    see ya dis sat lady ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. samantha: oh yes...i'd prefer the weather as such too!!

    ladyjenna: heee thank u! yeap see ya on saturday...got "test" hehee

    liz:emmm *looks at sitz & firus*

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sorry fiz, i m not a qualified lesbian. Hehehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Me too! I listen to it day n nite! Feel like shimmying my hips and shoulder.. with the figure 8 and maya! Goshh I miss bd in class. By da way this saturday u all got class rite? Dun mind me drop by nak pass the things yg me n hafi hutang u.

    ReplyDelete