Friday 17 February 2006

Goin thru Cold Turkey treatment!!

My computer at home crashed yesterday. My dad was the last to use the previous night then when i questioned him what happened...he said it just happened, dunno the reason. Argghhhh!!!! I tried to switch sockets, re-connect the monitor and CPU, but i juz can't get it to start. rafeeqah said it might be due to some Power somethin somethin (oh forget it..i was half asleep when i read ur sms babe..heh!) 


I am already feelin DEPRIVED! No chats, no internet, no Multiply last nite!!! Arghhhh....and noeing my good ol daddy, it'll take forever to get it repaired or replaced! So i juz wanna tell those who had kept me company nightly...i miss u peoples ....


Have a good week end dearies, i'll probably be back on the net on Tuesday, when i can leach the computer at the lab again...Take care now

7 comments :

  1. If u ever get to read this.. I think its the power supply that causing ur probs.. Maybe Mr CEO from Azeroth can rectify this..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesh tts wat i told her in the sleepy state she was in. haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. heheh...CEO didn't rectify...but he's so absolutely extremely with whipped cream on top sweet u noe...i have a powerbook to keep me company for now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh...so sweet that he loaned u his powerbook..coolness

    ReplyDelete