Saturday 25 February 2006

23.02.06 OASIS Live in Singapore




Finally!!! After 11 years of waiting, i hear them LIVE, i see them LIVE in front of my very own eyes...tho i have to do much jumpin to catch glimpses of that Bad Ass LIAM! He's still stickin his nose high when he sings, still snarl, still vulgar...man, after all tis years...he's still drippin with Confidence...or should i say, Arrogance? Hah...He's still Fuckin Cool!

OASIS was Brilliant, and no, they do not age like vinegars! They were surprisingly sweet they did not make us, the audience & fans, wait long to start the gig! They kicked off with my favourite song from the latest album and played through familiar tunes from Definitely Maybe, What's the Story (Morning Glory) and Don't Believe the Truth. Kinda disappointed they didn't really play songs from Be Here Now...we were waitin for "Stand By Me" or "Don't Go Away". Oh well, still they did Anthems...that's wats most important!! They sound so so SOLID, i simply lurve the guitars & drums, thanx to NOEL, GEM ARCHER& ANDY BELL, everyone went crazy when they played Wonderwall, Champagne Supernova & of Course, the last song before the lights came on...Don't Look Back in Anger! They played Rock N Roll Star & My Generation before leavin, and they so left me wantin for more.. 2 hours seem to pass so fast!! Urgghh!

What a nite...full of Nostalgia, Good Company & ROck N RoLL stars at their Best! Cheers Mates~

I HEART OASIS!!!

18 comments :

  1. LOL....Now, tats me too....hur hur right in the middle in blue with specky...tsk tsk

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha i realised that too!
    did u have a blast?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my..u actually went there.??? haha missed it again....

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't let the chance pass me by babe...i've waited so long for them to come over!

    ReplyDelete
  5. did they play Live Forever off Definitely Maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im feeling so darn nostalgic now, reminded of my '97 Mancunian experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never thought that dreams came true
    But you showed me that they do
    You know that I learn somethng new
    Everyday I love you

    ReplyDelete
  8. TanKiess SOPHHH for da piccies...gue ngambilin ya hehe..YUBS i had great fun wit all yer rockstars in da house hehehe..lol
    someday u will find me caught beneath da landslide..in da champagne supernova in da sky..dum dee dum....JASON MRAZ next hehee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh DEFINITELY baby...still ringin in my ears!! it was played rite smack in the middle of the gig!!

    Maybe I just want to fly
    I want to live I don't want to die
    Maybe I just want to breath
    Maybe I just don't believe
    Maybe you're the same as me
    We see things they'll never see
    You and I are gonna live forever!!


    WOOOOOOOOOT~

    heee i'm still pretty much high from the gig...excuse me ;b

    ReplyDelete
  10. i bet it was wayyy better than the gig here! they were at their PEAK! and in Manchester itself...Gosh!! How could one EVER forget, rite? u r so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  11. with all the crazy chanting & jumping, how could u not look high babe?? ahahaha!
    Great to share the experience with You & Ned & the ss guys!
    u noe wat, i found iyuan in another Multiply-er's album -> http://hoobastank.multiply.com/photos/photo/12/40.JPG

    *LoL*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fiz WTH u wrote that song lyrics for?? Muahhah
    But as i said... So00ooo Sally cant wait she knows its too late as we're walking on by...Her bra slides away...oops not sallys but the girl near me then..muhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  13. heh bf used to play that on guitar too some years back!!
    u r so fuckin rite i am so fuckin lucky! *LoL*

    yeah read ur blog on the Big Day Out...life's lookin up in Down Under huh, dude? Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wahh! Haiz I can't go mannn! Reminiscing the good old times where alternative rulz! Respect...... : )

    ReplyDelete