Wednesday 14 September 2005

Addiction & Lust


That's wat i am goin thru these past few days! Bf handed me his nifty PSP for the past weeks but it has pretty much been sittin on my study table wif me, playin a lil of the Hot Shot Golf game. Got kinda pissed cause I am juz ONE freakin Star away from gettin Silver Medal but that star is freakin hard to earn because the freakin course is freakin hard to conquer. Oh well...then juz a few days ago, bf handed me tis game called Wipe Out...GOD!! I simply simply cannot quit the game once I play it! Racer Queen in the makin here??? Hahahah nah...i keep on crashin but it's really fun!


Juz 2 nites ago, I got a certain urge, certain feelin that I have not really felt for quite some time...Lust. I lust for a certain heels at Aldo's display window & my internet window shoppin trip got me lustin for a couple of tops & Dresses. Obviously...it is  Very very sinful for me...cos...I do not have much money & if i do not control myself...I'll be left miserable for the next few months...But Gosh...I WANT THOSE!! Here here take a look...they left me droolin...


                                            


 


Doesn't the laces on the peachy blouse look so good (the girl looks yummy too)? (See the top pic, now see below)  And the dresses...awww so Sweet? And the heels....Oo La la!! Wouldn't I look like a Lolita aka WOMAN in those?? Awww dammit. Ok enuff of my Lusts, gotta get ready for work. School holiday's over, back to seein the children as well as Nike Women wants me too...so, Work work work for me for the next 2 weeks!  

4 comments :

  1. I understand, luv, I'm addicted to lust myself:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lusting for this shoes too at Heatwave which cost $40. Gonna get it for Raya. Hope they come in maroon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey the tops look good... cute n baby-doll-ish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sean & Hafi...ahahaha u r in Lust mode too?? Great!

    Yes Rafeeqah....babydollish...i like!!!

    ReplyDelete