Saturday 18 June 2005

Don't Blink!

Check out my Home page!! Look wat's back??? My Backgrounds!!!! WooooHHooo!!! I'm freakin ELATED, do u noe how much i'm so freakin affected by their disappearance past couple of day?? Welcome back babies!!! Ahhhh....i'm at peace now .



Apparently, the problem that made them disappear was a change in my photo URL. (right click on photo->properties->u see a buncha http://bla bla bla). Luckily i approached the Customer Service and enquired abt my problem since it persisted even after i have changed the theme to CLASSIC. So thanx to Curtis, the Customer Service personnel, now my site's lookin as good as it used to!

WhoooooPeY!!! Thank u Multiply !!!



Oh and I'm a new Aunt today!! My cuzzin gave birth to a set of twin baby girls!! How lovely!! Double Whoooopey do do!!

6 comments :

  1. Congrats to u and ur coz! He3. How u edited the backgrounds and stuff! Let me noe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice bg! and congrats to ur cuz on twins...do me a fav....dont ever let them fight..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooOoOo weeEEee...congrats cuzziee!!so u is a happy gyrl again now!! n yayyy we are new aunties now..so raya im going bankrupttt~ heheh

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm since i was away i din even see tt ur bg dissapeared. heh. well its back n i've always like it! hee...
    ooooh twins! go see them n pinch them for me ok? then put up pics... grinz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. allo allo!
    yea i'm very pleased that my background's bacK! thank God!
    i've visited my new nieces...wow! so adorable, they are 3.13kg & 2.98kg respectively, pretty normal-sized(tot they'd be small cos 2 babies in one womb?? wow) and they look jappy! hehee! i didn't pinch them, juz carried one of em (so fragile), and nope no photos too.

    ReplyDelete