Monday 13 June 2005

Accomplishment!

At 0600h, i 've Finally finished my 2000 words essay abt " The Origin & Biological Significance of Hydrophobic Interactions" that has been occupyin much of my time for these past few days! Ahhhh utter Relief!! Congratulations to me! Hahaha! And my poor back has been screamin for mercy, now it's finally Answered! I am gonna get off tis damn chair, log off the computer and sleep. To my messenger contacts, sorry i gotta decline chattin wif u for long these past days. 


OK! from tomorrow onwards, no more slumpin and slouchin...i need to do some physical activities man! All tis sittin n typin is bad for my back & Bowels! Need to stretch, need to dance, need to get all worked out....i feel so unfit nowadays! Ah thank God i went out wif bf, his army buddies, Hafiz n Firus yesterday...had a laughin good time & endorphin boost & makan all day & spared my achin back! Hafiz's good ol van served us really well....Thanx for the ride dude!


I got a couple of postings to put up...but those gotta wait, i wanna sleep n wake up to see my dad come home from his Umrah trip.


Mesye....please pwetty please...catch the movie wif me later ?

14 comments :

  1. Congrats to us. I'm still so sleepy after getting only 5 hours of sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats congrats.. I hope I dun need to do any analytical essays or thesis..

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratz saofiah :) mesti aim for first class honours okay? i noe u can do it punyer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahh congrats ahh! Aku baru nak start ni! He3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good job~!!! well done~~!!! sYabasszz~!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. waH pianG..d title of d essay enuF to make eyeZ roLL..gEe..been ages since i heard bT a 2000 werd esSaY..hehe..gaWd i miss skooL..ehhehee... =P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Cuzzie! 2000 words??? on Hydrophobic Interaction somemore?!?! Wah lau... I wld pengsan first... hee~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to the both of u...I know how it feels. Have a nice rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow many many well-wishers, thank you, thank you *look cute and juz wave* hurhurhur

    ole Hafi we survived!! {{HUGS}}

    now to my classmates who are still battlin wif their lab reports & essay for other modules, Fight On!!! U can do it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG... wat a title... and from a non-life-sciencer like me - eek! and did u say 2000 words?... i hate essays, i hate writing... therefore *big salute* from me! CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmm now its my turn to start with da essay. Must have more than 6 references and at least 2000 words as well. I felt mummified and suffocated but trying to hang on in there!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh dear...siap dgn mummy skali?? hehheh...wats ur essay title?

    ReplyDelete
  13. The title : The Human Genome Project and its significance.
    What a difficult essay becoz its a 2-sided shit. I'm coping. I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ahhh tis is good! more interestin than Hydrophobic Interactions...but wah tis is like writin review eh? ok ok...go Babe! u can do it!

    ReplyDelete