Friday 27 June 2014

Men

I could possibly be ramblin & sharin how fun & frustratin my adventures were with my maternal family, retracin our roots back to my grandma's birthplace that took place a week back but some how it felt like somethin less significant to what reality is truly presentin to me right now.

Yes, it was a trip worth takin like a lil respite from the reckonin madness that was goin on in my social life. Hah. Upon return, I had a certain resolution that no matter what bullshit happened before the trip, I am gonna return on a clean slate but of course lo and behold things got worse! But I had to look hard into the matters and resolve not get dragged along in others' mess & keep my own shit together and if there is one thing that was draggin me down on that trip but now seems like it was somethin I actually needed...it was diarrhoea...i am probably gettin the effect of detox now!

Alhamdulillah at this juncture, I am still stumbling my way through tis life of mine but I kinda feel like things are beginnin to be better. After The Fault in Our Stars movie, Ustaz Nouman's Story Night session and talkin to my sister-in-law it seems like God is finally tellin me to sit down, forget tryin so hard to stay with someone who I no longer can entrust my heart with, and pay attention to Him and His choices of men he has put forth in my life!

I didn't see that comin but OK, so yes possibly....leadin to Ramadhan, i shall keep my senses open and dig up the Quran and seek those chosen ones....Muhammad, Joseph, Jesus and Moses....peace and blessings be upon these beautiful men and what goodness they bring to me and the rest of humanity. And may God bless all the beautiful people who keep me in their prayers, instill positivity and keep me inspired all this while. 

I'mma gonna keep goin & keep sparklin, inshaa Allah!




No comments :

Post a Comment