Wednesday 9 October 2013

Virgin Shots!

If there's anythin at all that is worth to be happy and wheeing about lately is probably the developed photos from my virgin attempt of film photography!

Haha total noob...just grabbed the Canonet, loaded in an Arista 400 film (black & white!!) & whacked my way through the roll. I must say I was crazy ambitious...I totally abandoned the light meter on my iPhone and just shot blind, setting ISO at 200 and simply just familiarisin myself with the viewfinder.

I was sooo nervous to collect the negatives tonite....I was sooo scared the photos will turn out underdeveloped or all black or all blur! I'd cry if I had to pay so much for wasted film but thankfully....not! Phewww...Alhamdulillah!

The verdict...
Few of my favourite shots:





I've started loading in my second roll of film...tis time with a Portra 400! Hopefully with a tad more pointers from my friends I would do better for my next attempt in colours! So exciting!!

 

4 comments :