Wednesday 31 July 2013

Convert?

I remember one amusing question a close friend of mine asked when she saw me donnin a hijab on my birthday. At that point it sounded funny but today I think her question made sense.

Did I convert?
Initially i went hmmmm?? but it is actually YES. 
My heart was converted.
To submit more to my Rabb.

Today I am reminded to not limit God. Just because of how limited the amount of worship I could offer to the Lord or that I have sinned so much, it does not mean that God will withhold His blessings for that little or that much that I have done for Him...rather I should keep faith in His Divine abundance of blessings...ask ask ask for forgiveness & goodness...seek seek seek God!

Also to always reflect & express gratitude for whatever I am blessed with despite having to go through one of the toughest challenges in my life. Acknowledge God's blessings, give thanks and God will provide more. Believe in that!

Always HUMBLE oneself to God & Be Courageous with People.

Thank u my Lord for enriching me today through Your words spoken by men of faith. Thank you for YouTube! hahah! I shall continue seeking You & be a better person & servant despite again & again falling into heedlessness & errors. Shut not my opportunities to learn & be closer to You just yet my Lord, for I am just about to begin tis journey with You. Shed away these shades of darkness in me bit by bit, may someday You fill my soul completely & return to You with Your Light.

I pray the same or even better for my loved ones to have such a beautiful journey with You too...today...some day...one day...may their hearts rejoice in being conscious of You! Ameen!  
 
 

4 comments :

  1. Alhamdulilah. Allahu Akhbar.
    And yes! Youtube! haha God-sent. You might have the "can-i-really-do-this" moments but I can assure you that you will have "oh-this-is-fun" moments when you realize it is another accessory too :) A beautiful accessory indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. inshaa Allah Dee!
      A beautiful accessory for a learning journey~
      *i had my bad tudung day already!! tudung licin baju licin= no good combo! lol*

      Delete
  2. Hahahaha and wear different types of hijab. Siti Nurhaliza type? Bawal? Safiyyah? Shawl?
    Satu badan boleh rainbow! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahah i told u my style what....anyhow bungkus asal tulus!

      Delete