Friday 5 July 2013

Boundary

The nicer the person usually the greater the problems they have with boundaries. 
It is very important for those around us to experience the consequences their own actions.

Why am I being hopelessly hopeful despite being time & time again violated mentally & emotionally? Why oh heart you keep wanting to hold on when we know the situation is screamin at me to Get Out?? 

I do know what I want and what needs to be done for myself and of the other party to make it work again and yes oh so many times tis heart aches & breaks cos we are not on the same page but it feels like we are not done yet.

I am following my heart & constantly praying for God to keep guiding me to take the right path & lead me to that Bliss eventually yet it feels like it is not right for me to be in a hurry...it feels like there are still lessons in store for me, and in that I seek to implement Sabr in my struggles & for continuous flow of Guidance & more Clarity to make the right moves. Yes again and again and again, I rage, I rant, I grief yet there is always that nagging feeling to forgive and try again and again and again. WHY?? Do i not learn my lesson?!

Are these thoughts, guts & actions of mine simply excuses or denials, my Lord? Is it really because so that I don't have to face the fact that I have to break bonds to set myself free from mistreatment or disrespect? Am I really allowing another human to step on me by being tis vulnerable to open & learn from all these that You have arranged for us, ya Rabb?? If tis is the one thing that I am so weak at or tis is one of the Biggest lesson to learn in my life, keep showing me the way to overcome it & figure it out, my Lord...so that I do not transgress myself and those who truly love me.Help me save myself from bein a victim to becomin a victor against others who patronise me & my own doing.

"La ila ha illa anta, subhanaka inni kuntu mina dzalimin"





 












4 comments :

  1. Follow your heart and iman. All the best. And I hope any decisions made, I will not break bonds with any of u.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u Mr Fyz...insya Allah at least not with me, i appreciate ur friendship :)

      Delete
  2. Agree with Mr Fyz here..follow your heart and iman and dont forget the brains - use all that Allah has given you. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The brain receptors are finally gettin a tad more polished now! heheh!

      ((hugs))

      Delete