Tuesday 15 March 2011

My First Time




Bein hospitalised!

First hospital stay, first surgery/laparoscopy...i was a scaredy cat but i survived!
I hope i dun have to go through any more surgeries, the aftermath is not fun but Alhamdulillah 2 weeks down the road, my scars have mostly healed, i've removed my dressing, i can roll ard in bed & Go Out carik makan! Wheee :D

Thank u to all who showed so much care & concern & to those who went their extra mile to make me smile by visitin me at the hospital! Ur presence & presents make my hospital stay a lil bit more pleasant :)

And of course, special thanx to my Personal "Misi" who takes care of me with much patience & TLC! Couldn't thank u enuff *beams*

10 comments :

  1. *hugs*

    I hate hospitals too. Period.

    But yay! Now can go makan2 already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. emmm not yet! hee tryin to finish off my parti ikan haruan first! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ((hugs)) me too!

    yeah! mari kita bersamba malam ini! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. still afloat? hehe.... ahh best nyer lepak kat rumah. i also want...

    ReplyDelete
  5. alhamdulillah, dah sihat nampaknya... take care and good luck in trying again! *wink* :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah! floatin still, abit deflated tho. yes lepak abis...sleep sleep rest rest...uhh u gotta wait till July la before u can get to lepak for 4 months.err but i dun think urs will be lepak also with an extra bundle of joy..but quality time with lil ones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. alhamdulillah, so far so good sis! thanx, hopin tt next time no more ectopic cases for me! seram!

    ReplyDelete