Thursday 12 August 2010

Here & Now

I let out a small laugh yesterday as I was seated between Iyuan & Mak while breaking their fasts. Both looked at me curiously. I was reminded of the lil "getting to-know-you" iftar last year. He was awkward but cool, Mak was too but both tried makin conversations with each other & I was there hoping so bad that Mak won't be hard on him....back then we were engaged...now we are married and they both get along fine!

First day of Ramadhan tis year went pretty breezily and today we had our first sahur together. It's nice tis sudden sense of togetherness, makes me feel warm & fuzzy. We are back to three...it used to be Abah, Mak & me...now it's Mak, hubby & me...

Hope that tis is the beginning of blessings in tis beautiful month & that may all get better from here on....insya Allah...


15 comments :

  1. Eh now dah self proclaim, your mom's best son-in-law per.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. teeheehee yeah & cucu-in-law too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Sophie masak apa for buka/sahur smlm?

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet memories.... Insyallah more good times will come... heh... this year threesome, next year foursome? hahaaa...

    ReplyDelete
  5. sayup hati i...
    may u n family have a blessed ramadhan...

    ReplyDelete
  6. prodigic: buka mee packet! sahur mak cooked vege, I cooked rice + fried nuggets, and pour milk + frosties for hubby..Great start to being isteri mithali right that I didn't oversleep! Hee hee!

    raf13:insya Allah doakan byk2, smoga makbul jadi awesome foursome pulak next yr!

    badawiyah: aww thanks dear, the same I pray for u too.. Hope u'll find strength to cope with ur loss tis year.. Take good care..

    ReplyDelete
  7. is there a like button for me to click on?

    ReplyDelete
  8. one & only candidate per...bwahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehe...I love this holy month.. never fails to evoke that warm fuzzy feeling. Happy fasting Sophie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. shuhadar: yeah, such a special month it is...Ramadhan Mubarak,Nadya!

    yannisnow: hee :)

    nebride: thanx Elnie :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. yea lah my mum's fav son-in-law yg rajin tolong buat kerja kat rumah while i'm at work...heheheheh

    ReplyDelete