Monday 26 October 2009

Bitten by the sentimental bug

as mum & i shifted around our furnitures like musical chairs...now in my room lies her double bed. a new reality is inchin in bit by bit...i'm gonna miss my "ME" space

and most of all, the thing i hold dear...my 80s SONY boombox..i really don't wanna throw it away..but it's just a matter of days. the volume control is already cranky, the top bit of the antenna is broken but it served the family & me well for the past years growin along with me, thru my childhood, thru my adolescence & now even, once in awhile, servin up chillout music from Lush99.5fm or soothin piano pieces from 96.3fm.

well i guess i have to juz move along with the changes & look forward to creating a "WE" space for myself & dearest hubby-to-be.

for now, my last nites of bachelorettehood shall be spent lyin next to my mum, in her bed in my room...



17 comments :

  1. Nice stuff... Kalau rajin and kuasa, u can give it some life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww...sleep with mummy dearest ya for the next few days :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. heh... all shifting done eh... grinz... enjoy ur last few nites dear....

    ReplyDelete
  4. prodigic: it is still alive...only a tad cranky. my mum's gonna shift in her stereo into my current room & i dunno where to put in my new room. also i'm pretty sure iyuan's gonna be bringin in more Boomz items!

    deesdaily: ya tido bawah ketiak mak haha

    raf13: the shifting's done, now clearin up the mess from the shifting is another headache!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Life is all abt adapting to changes as we move along to every phase in our life :) Wish u all the best in life :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. how true gurlfriend! i wish the same for u :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. skali iyuan nk bwk masuk microgenius dlm ur room!

    received ur card~~
    :)
    stail per.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeay! thanx babe.
    iyuan tak minat benda-benda lama...his gadgets are all the latest, that's why geng dgn mr fyz

    ReplyDelete
  9. arhhh no more space to lepak, chill, be vain, etc anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  10. in that ur only concerns?? *lmao*
    the room is still there & the bed juz got bigger..but u have to hang out with my mum instead..it's her space now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. its such a sweet but sentimental transition......
    i slept with my mom during the last few hours before i got married...or every time i wanna go for a long trip or getaway...saje..
    cherish tat moments babe...
    sleeping with husband....errrmm..actually u cant even sleep! hahahahahahah...

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow how old is that stuff? i can see the equalizer lights! cool!!!

    heee cant wait to see u on the dais! oh we received ur card,and my mum so so love it. i think she is beginning to like pink :p

    ReplyDelete
  13. pinkpesona: these are the last few days to be mummy's girl :)
    ezsraism: hmm i think it has been with us since i was in clementi! so roughly it's...23 years old?? ouh & ur mummy luvs my card!! yeay!! yeaps hope to see u & family at the reception babe!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i remember this room..we had our 'guiding' moments and mortal kombat practices in the living room!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hee yup yup those were the days eh babe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. wah old'skool stereo! nice..& yeah sometimes its hard to let go of the sentimental items. why dont you keep it ?

    ReplyDelete
  17. i'm not sure if i have much space for it...hmmm...

    ReplyDelete