Saturday 24 October 2009

Aloha!

The theme for mesye's company D&D was Hawaiian Night, so i stuck a huge flower in my hair & wore a tropical green dress to go with the theme...and 2 unexpected things happened. Weirdness but i should somewhat feel complimented.

First was...a Mat Cisco tried to hit on me la when I was waitin impatiently for a cab. I was really taken aback cos it is very rare for such a thing to happen to me. Sanggup dia u-turn to ask if he could get to know me. But..eck i turned him down flat, i can feel his hope shattered right there. I said no thank u, i'm engaged, showed my bling and walked away. While in the cab moments later, i was thinkin..gosh he must have thot i'm such an arrogant bitch or somethin..eeps!! Thank u for the compliment eh Mat Cisco, i should have been more polite but sorry, i was too shocked to think of somethin nice to say at the same time i dun wanna give a wrong idea.

So much for bein a Hawaiian Nite, much performances were very hmm Asian-inspired. Was mindin my food, had lil chats with Iyuan n laughin at the antics of people on the stage when the MC went around the floor lookin for best dressed women nominations. Was very happy and cheered on Lina, one of the gals I noe from the company who shared the same table with me when she was picked out by the MC but then the next thing I noe, I was also picked for best dressed candidate. EHH?? there were like 6 or 7 of us and we had to go on stage & claim our prize by dancing..to Wondergirls' Nobody. Alamakkk!! tis has never happened to me before la & puttin me in the spotlight like that after soo long of not bein on stage or dancin, my heart was in my mouth.Gedebak gedebuk man! And Iyuan came up front row to capture pics/vids..lagi Stress! Felt so freaky, anyhow whack...i didn't win..hahah! But Lina won! Deservingly...congrats!

Weird la...is there somethin different abt my look lately? Is it the  "darah manis" symptom of a bride-to-be? Hmmm...

Anyways week end is here again! Enjoy it!

CHEERS~









 


23 comments :

  1. Mesye kita pretty ah!...dah kena chope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah......this pretty how can the mat cisco not made a U turn u tell me..
    where did u get the big flower gerl??? so the sex in the city ...wow..
    well abt the darah manis, its more of a bride to be glow...wohooo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophie, next time, wear a tag that says, "CHOPE"
    Where's the video? I wanna see u dancing to "Nobody, nobody but chiuuuuuu!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. u r gorgeous babe..;) hawt hawt ...see youuuu soonnn ...;))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look good, babe & glowing as well! No wonder that guy wants to know you lah. Nxt time ask for his address so that you can 'saman' him as well. The look on his face muz b priceless. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmm then when my darah manis keluar ni?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. iyuan: hehehe thank u mesye...choped by u la! there's darah manis for groom-to-be ke??
    pinkpesona: i got it at DIVA! i lurve it!
    prodigic: fun eh? seram ah!
    princessdyanne: hee in two weeks time dah kena pakai tag "Just Married" instead! video eh...hmm not sure if iyuan recorded vid or took pics & it's usin his colleague's cam la...we'll see if she puts it up online.
    iqlimaadam: alamak....no time to think of such a brilliant idea!!
    shasya/ladyjenna/nebride: err...thank u babes *paisey nye*

    ReplyDelete
  8. my cuzzin is very pweetyy...not surprised for the U-turn by the mat cisco... =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty bride-to-be..all glowing..of course sume mat rem nak kat u..nasib baik dier tak "rem" himself into a tiang or what..muahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  10. WAH!!!! Gorgeous Hawaiian Lady!


    I was initially asked to perform my D&D this coming Fri... Wondergirl's Nobody also! """-_-
    But heng I managed to wiggle my way out!
    Mummy is right now helping me sew my Red Riding Hood! I can't wait! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. BTW cuzzin... Ur Flower ROCKS! :D
    Love HUGE flowers in our hairs! WeeeEEee~!

    ReplyDelete
  12. boneeta: u also pretty pretty cuzzin!!
    rauhdah: errr *cover face* pakai burqa la gini..mat rem will rem tiang for other reasons...ingat nampak momok!
    eminozy: okie...will be loadin up after tis :)
    sitz: heh thank u...i think it's the flower power! yeah i luv it luv it! finally found one for myself...in FUCHSIA!! Woohoo! oooh even if u do put up a performance, i'm pretty sure u'll look so cute dancin to that! Ehh u & cuzzin liz perform it at my wedding la!! hehehe orang ada joget zapin, joget inang...my wedding K-pop!! how epic is that?? Ooo and ur mummy's sewin up the hoodie?? Awesome! lookin forward to catch ur pics, red hot riding hood ;)
    yannisnow: eheheh thank u awak...i miss u n i'm still bloody busy with chores..now 2 rooms dah mcm tongkang pecah, finally we shifted beds & cupboard etc...my Sunday was quite a work-out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahahah! itu lah namanya cobaan b4 kahwin...sure ada je dugaan akan dtg utk "testing" anda....wotever it is, u do luk sweet gal...

    can't wait to c u in person on yr big day...i really hope... ;p

    ReplyDelete
  14. mambang cisco? cubaan...hehehe
    yeaps hope to see u too, thank u for the compliment babe :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. jambu giler! the glow of bride to be!!! wheeeee~

    ReplyDelete
  16. haha... pwetty pwetty supi! hey cant wait to check u out tmr tooooo....

    ReplyDelete
  17. jambuz! lagi jambuz lagi nanti big day! oh n i thk tis darah manis thing is somewhat exist ah..if guys dont terpikat kat u, u terpikat kat other guys..lol..danger! hehe.
    iyuan, groom-to-be also glow-glow u know!

    ReplyDelete
  18. oooo danger indeed!
    welcome back Pengantin Baru!!

    ReplyDelete