Monday 9 February 2009

Britney's "Womanizer" Lilyfied

Rating:★★★★
Category:Music
Genre: Pop
Artist:My Dollie!!
Lily's back with a new album released today!!!
WoOootsie WOoOots WoOoOts!!!!
emm ok, that's beside the point.

oh well, here's the cover of Britney's baby...soundin a tad sexier & burlesque-ier with the English accent & simple back-ups of the good ol piano (i thot so! but emm where's the attitude? oh well, nevertheless!).....oh welcome back,Lily!



I've got another cover by Lily posted up way back in 2006...it's been 3 years already?!*gasp* Here's Keane's "Everybody's Changing" Lilyfied!
Enjoy!

4 comments :

  1. me too! me too!
    i went youtubing her songs for her new album earlier and they sound Great!!
    wheeee~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way she says "Gort"... I missed her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe she's back with her devil may care attitude & tongue-in-cheek songs!
    *winks*

    ReplyDelete