Wednesday 4 April 2007

D-word


Styles from Beyond should not have been kicked out!!
They were the ones that i have been genuinely rootin for throughout the competition (apart from the teams that i personally noe their members)! IEmm I've not watched all the episodes, but they r young, creative, innovative n DARN GOOD...always blew my mind....luv their choreographies n moves!!
really somethin those guys..but oh well...

U r AWESOME SFB & KEEP ON DANCIN UR HEART OUT!!!


Photo grabbed from: http://www.thedancefloor.com.sg/team_stylesfrombeyond.htm

I had an impromptu lesson of Modern Dance last Saturday, thanx to my colleague who was so bored prancin around as the demonstrator representin my dance company at an exhibition to promote dance/fitness activities for pri/sec schools to the teachers. It was madness.ok, actually i was the one goin mad. Gotta play around with emotions n levels..yeah one moment i was lookin poised and tall, another moment i was lyin around on the carpeted floor. NOT easy! Dang..it made me feel like i need to lose some of my glorious fats and big ass to be agile, flexible and really graceful. I'm too S-L-O-W n clumsy for it! hahah! Hats off to those who are really good at it, and yeah for tis week's Dancefloor episode, i think Soul Fusion aced it Big Time!! Their fluidity was perfect!

And since the last of Organic Chemistry report ends next Monday...i foresee that there'll be more time for me to be gettin my shimmy bug back after that! Wheeehoooo~

right now, i'm so lovin tis song...really nice to dance to...







8 comments :

  1. hehe gay or not,they dance good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, i agree, Styles from Beyond r gd.. they're more creative and dynamic compared to some others and entertaining too.
    on another note, altho soul fusion is really gd, and the fact tt they're dance instructors, i don't really like them now.. i find them a bit like boring already lah, every week diff genre but their dance step like the same only... the split, the turn or watever2 they call it lah... sooo ballet dancers kind ah.. tak de story in their dance... and also it's like everyone wants to show their individual prof dancing... i don't feel connected to them when they dance.. don't feel the impact.. i guess unless if i'm a real dancer myself, maybe i wld... anyway, platinum is good too :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alah..i cant watch Dancefloor anymore.I know people said this and that ..that the show sucked...eh I still want to watch but I cant....I want to download..know anywhere?hahah...oh I like Anggun's voice...but I dont like that video....

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are out?! shucks..they are good i have to agree. oooh...shimmy bug...buzzing..coolness

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think their Japanese Dance routine was superb~! And can you believe that the best 3 dance group turned out to be at the bottom 3. Guess audiences thot that they're good so they're bound to get votes... and so they vote for others not so good ones? *Shrugs* Anyway kinda lost interest in the show now that my fave team has been kicked out. Pretty much the same with The Amazing Race the week Rob & Amber was booted... =(

    ReplyDelete
  6. bebipapillon: dance fusion is technicallly stronger than other teams on the whole but yeah, i dun quite "feel" them too. Yeap Platinum's awesome...that n Fantastic Four i am rootin for!!

    nebride: i llikey her voice too...! anyways try Youtube lah, search for "dancefloor singapore"

    deesdaily: hee buzzin buzzin...

    sitz: hmm maybe, maybe.talkin abt votes..oh Pls Vote for FANTASTIC FOUR...keep them in!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes.. one of the fantastic four is my sis' fren... i think this week i'll go for the FF... they're pretty good too altho the 3 judges think they not gd enuf last week... gd luck to them :))

    ReplyDelete