Wednesday 24 January 2007

Rainy Mornin is Bliss!

Oh yeah...i cannot believe we can have a 2 days break from the experiments, well thanx to A/Prof. Jan Genbicki! Really really appreciate it man, at such good timing! Honestly, we r all havin some kinda burn out...well i'm not so sure if it's the lab sessions or is it the weather.


So tis is the 2nd week of us bein here and hell, it started with Chemistry practical for which Cursin was a constant chant in my heart...and Aloud too! I HATE FUCKIN CHEMISTRY PRACS!!!! ARGHHHHHHH!!! and it'll be back to haunt us again durin our last week of stay here! CB!!


Things are pretty much goin ok for us in general, managed to get Halal meat with the help of our Scientific Officer. So, not really deprived of chicken & beef, and we've been diggin into seafood alot and did much cookin of our own (stir fry everythings with sauces and marinades). We kinda get a hang on catchin the local transport...man, it sure is expensive to be travellin around here...we have to noe bus/train timings, the bus driver's like a cashier, where we can pay usin cash and change given back or we can use a travel card. In Singapore we juz tap and go but here, we board, bug driver for fare & directions. And tis is juz one of the lil things that makes me realise how we are all so spoon-fed and pampered where things are catered for us. Here, if u dun have initiatives, i dun think u can survive, well, me at least. And the people here, are damn KIASU to go home. Chop Chop 6pm we are bein chased out of the labs even b4 we completed our experiments...there's always tomorrow. Hurhur...tell me, why should i not be acclimatised to the lifestyle here? haha!


Ah but despite all that, i'm sufferin a terrible heart ache, it's juz not as wonderful without U here.... 


"Everything I know, and anywhere I go
It gets hard but it wont take away my love
And when the last one falls
When it's all said and done
It gets hard but it wont take away my love

I’m here without u baby
but u r still on my lonely mind
I think about u baby
and I dream about u all the time
I’m here without u baby
but u r still with me in my dreams
And tonight it’s only u and me"


 


 

8 comments :

  1. Dun worry. Your baby is in good hands here in SG. *winkz*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh...just a few more weeks cuzzin..and then u can see ur love again.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah la la la la...missing someone so bad ah...Dont worry,you will be back soon.Since you're there,might as well try to make full use of the time enjoying the environment.And of course nothing beats homecook food.I don't know much abt Sydney's transport system.But back in Brisbane,we check the bus and train schedule online.Maybe you can ask the locals if they have such thing.Enjoy yourself ok!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aahhhh missin tat someone aye... a lil parting does good for the relationship... absence makes the heart goes fonder! u'll be back in his arms soon.. for the time being enjoy ur experience in Sydney!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that "U" me cuzzin? Hehehe.....
    I know, I know... it's ur Mesye. =)
    You'll be back in sunny Singapore soon. Dun you worry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. + hey sweetie...i havent been on multiply for a while and now i hear u r in the land down under???
    wat u doing there? Updates pls! +

    ReplyDelete
  7. allo babe! i'm in sydney for some practical sessions in the uni for abt a month or so...kejap je...hehe

    ReplyDelete