Tuesday 9 August 2005

Because I got High!!!

I feel so awake and alive at tis hour!! I haven't had tis euphoria for a few days already, it must be the Chocolate Amer cake from Bakerzin I had earlier...So Rich and packed with Endorphins i guess! Wheeeeee~

Been workin straight since i return from Phuket, these past few days, all i did was fold clothes and arrange shoe boxes for NikeWomen at Taka's Sports fair and gettin pissed off by inconsiderate customers who juz lurrvvve to toss around folded clothes n askin ridiculous questions! i feel kinda worn out from all dat BUT tonite i feel Energised! Whoaaa the effect of choclit really does wonders to me, even coffee can't trigger tis kinda feel! I LOVE CHOCLITS!! Oooo Choclit cakes i Love~

Met up wif my MDIS Bachelorettes tonite and had a lovely time catchin up wif each other. Ahahah they really gave me belated birthday pressies!! Hafi got me a Body Shop book on Well-Being, Liza bought me an exotic-lookin candle holder and Dee got me Rattan woven containers, oh plus she handed each of us an ethnic lil beaded bangle as gifts from Tioman...and my gifts from Phuket for them? Peanut candies! THANK YOU SWEETIES...i love all my pressies & ur great company! Gosh i'm like the motor mouth of the bunch today & i'm really sorry if i seem too kiddy or talkative today! blame it on the choclit cake! hehehhehe

With all the extra boost i had tonite, i finally cleared off the clutters on my bedroom floor. Now my bags are neatly arranged and my notes for last semester are all kept away under the dressin table! Even my study table is neater! ahhh...much contentment after much procrastination!

Ahah! Tomorrow our lil island celebrates her 40th birthday! Happy National Day to us!! Hmmm i heard many doodoodooooms but i fail to spot any fireworks from my kitchen window at midnite...bf was lucky, he managed to see it from his work place, he said it was really nice! NO FAIR!! he'll be able to see them again bein set off for the National Day Parade at his workplace tomorrow. So good! As for me, i'm lookin forward to my rest tomorrow after i knock off from work at 5.30pm. i can't wait to juz laze around or maybe clean up more of my room and catch NDP on tv!

I miss doin nothin and be in the state of idleness, and come to think of it, i don't have much time to, as my new semester will start in 2 weeks' time! And i'll be seein more Chemistry stuff! Urggghhh 2 modules of Chemistry shit for me tis comin semester and 1 Environmental Bio crap. I hope i can cope and do not have to re-take any of them like my Organic Chemistry module. I got it right tis time btw for dat dreaded Organic Chemistry papers, passed by 6 marks! Good God, how lucky.

Wow!! I didn't realise I blabbed quite alot tonite. Ok ok...enuff. It's been a good nite for me and even Lush has been good to me. It played "Aguas de Marcos" earlier...and it's so attuned to my mood! Ahhhh nice~

To my beloved homeland Singapore, HAPPY 40th BiRTHDAY & to my fellow Singapore citizens, let's REACH OUT FOR THE SKIES!!!

Cheers~









10 comments :

  1. It's okie, I guess the rest of us had out share of blabbling too.. Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah i can't help but notice u spelled it choclits...like i know it sounds like chocolates but then it's called choclits? riiite...u know....choc-n...well nvm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahahha u sick fella! i think u want some "ChoCLIt Delight" rite??! *LoL*

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of people are having birthdays on Aug. Guess thier parents really "planned" well huh? Heee...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad u enjoyed our company and gifts. The choclit delights jus amazing(esp after so long not eating choclits!). I will upload the pics hopefully by today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. now i know what i could get you when u are down...tonnes of chocolits :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. tonnes of choclit?? oh no...i'll either end up super fat or as hyper as the energiser bunny ah!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeay!! Photos photos pleaseeee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nevermind the fat part.. Will go to gym with your hyoer energy.. muahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooops i forgot there's such a thing called gym! hehehe

    ReplyDelete