Wednesday 2 March 2005

Yeay!


Finally I'm back in School! First lesson was on Protein Purification. My lecturer is juz so blabbersome, as always. And i have 2 modules taught by him for tis semester. Oh man...here we go again...

When i came back from class, i finally received my results slip for last semester's exams. I dunno whether to rejoice or sulk, cos I scored CQ for my Plant module. CQ=E for ur info. Hmmm...but there's hope to get a P(ass) for that module, cos I have not gone thru the practical sessions. Ooo i hope i can make it!!

So much for schoolin stuff, guess what?! My Kuku Cantik today man!! Well, i went to Marlini's shop and got myself a manicure and pedicure and my nails are lookin gorgeous! I gave her a hard time cos the colour I chose was a lil hard to paint, the texture was a lil too dilute. But she was so patient and did a wonderful job! Look at my nails now, So shiny, no streaks and i've even got some "bling bling" on my toe!! Wheeee~

Thank u Mar and Kak Yan (see photo) for fussing over me and Hafi, for photographing my nails ^_^

6 comments :

  1. Well its a little girls pamper shop and no offence Sophie, your black (if its not black then I dunno coz it looks black here) nails looks like it belongs to SADAKO!!! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, what do guys know about girl anyway? *shrug*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey..the battle is not over yet ok? Hang in there. And your nails look purr-fect. I have taken a pic of my nails yet.. Simply no time...grr....been slacking too much. Dont worry abt school...i'll be joining u soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm.. of course I would like to learn abt the feminine side. So wats the occasion or meaning behind the coloured nails? Or wat does the pamperment of the nails has effects on it? I'm not being offensive, just purely curious...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not too sure either but if u look back in history, coloured nails have been around for sometimes. Just look at both Indian and Malay wedding. The brides had to have their nails (fingers) coated with henna. Hmph... Its just cosmestic thingy, just like make up and stuffs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i dun wear black, mate,it's dark brown. like SADAKO? almost i guess...actually i wanted to choose vampy red but i think i'll scare the daylights of everyone. i Like, feelin semi-goth gitu...kekekekekeee

    hmm meanin behind coloured nails..i guess diff. ppl, got diff. feelings for it. for me, it's juz like wearin clothes, it brings out or express certain emotions and i like to see how ppl react to them. some aunties will give me weird looks, my ex-colleagues used to comment i look real scary n look like a punk when i paint my nails *shrugs* as for my dance partner, she uses it as an indicator it's that time of the month.

    pamperment of nails...hmmm it juz feels good havin ppl fuss and cater to me once in awhile and fix me up like a proper lady. then when i looks at my nails, how shiny and lovely they r, i can't help but feel happy and girly. wahahhaa for me lah at least (tis is only my 2nd manicure session after december 2 years ago!). sounds superficial ain't it, but such small gestures counts, for a lil girly boost...girls are girls huh? and bf likes it when i look and behave like a proper girl, which...doesn't happen too often. *hehe*

    Btw lydia, Merci Beaucoup! i'll c u ard soon!!

    ReplyDelete