Monday 14 March 2005

A lil Psychedelic touch


Stepped into Ikea today and boy, some things i juz wanna take me home! Bf went on a computer chair and mattress tryin spree! he sat on a certain chair and remained there in his own comfort for quite awhile before he plonked himself on some beds, tossed and turned like they are his own beds! So cute...takes me back to one moment of our first date, when we were at Marks & Spencer, haha his spontaneity is juz soo.... *heart flutters*

as for me, i went gaga over a globular lamp, some reddish/bluish globular and liney pillowcases and quiltcovers and especially One room decor. I can't quite decorate my room exactly like it BUT i got myself a piece of it-> strips of plastic draping thing for the door! k i dun think u understand wat i'm sayin here, so i'm showin u wat it looks like below. i so Love it! tis coupled wif music by Lush and candle lite...ahhh perfect chill out ambience! Oh cosyness!

But my mum was not too pleased the last time i got myself a groovily loud bedsheet and now tis? hahah i dunno how she'll react when she sees it later. heck, i love it, it's my room anyway ;p

We all live in a yellow submarine, yellow submarine, yellow submarine...

12 comments :

  1. Nice! Heh, reminds me of the entrance of sleazy brothels in the movies! Heh.. But it's cool.. No offence yah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argghhh!!! Hafiz i'm gonna cobble ur head for sayin dat!!! Wtf?? sleazy brothels?!! u mean it's shagedelic aye?? *naughty tots*

    u better say aye or else i get ur darling to bash u! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!! Thats soo0oo00oo0ooo long ago tau.Hmmm sheesh~~~~ d-_-b

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHA aye!
    It's rare to have those drapes now in the houses now. Good points for u for creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Ikea too.. I saw that thing on ur bedroom door the other day. Just didn't get it for myself. I love the children's room. I wonder why my parents didn't bring me there when I was a kid (have Ikea existed when I was younger?) I was telling my boyfriend that if we were to get a house we should save money on contractors and renovation and get things from Ikea during their sale and assemble them ourselves especially now that I know how to do drilling. Hehe....

    ReplyDelete
  6. One word to decsribe it.."Groovy" baby

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha good points for my creativity and good points for u for makin a wise choice of word *aye*. hehehee :b

    of course it's rare, only some gila girls/guys like me will put up such things in the house. guess wat! my mum went "Eh, apa tu??!! Seramnye!! Benda merah merah orange!!" i juz sniggered.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes babe i think so, but it wasn't located at queensway. i think somewhere in parkway parade? i remember i love goin to the roomful of colourful balls when my parents looked at furniture. and there was tis double bunk bed that i like so much, i kept buggin them to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehehe...definitely reflectin my mood at tis instance!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww... you guys are so cute... heheh... anyway love ikea stuff too.. but come to think of it their stuff are not exactly cheap when you look upon their quality.

    ReplyDelete
  11. True wat u say abt the quality, but they got effective marketin strategy...they make u want wat they display....evil ah! but it's ok sometimes, esp. if that somethin makes u feel good. heh.

    ReplyDelete