Saturday 25 December 2004

It is AIR that i breathe





Your Element Is Air



You dislike conflict, and you've been able to rise above the angst of the world.
And when things don't go your way, you know they'll blow over quickly.



Easygoing, you tend to find joy from the simple things in life.
You roll with the punches, and as a result, your life is light and cheerful.You find it easy to adapt to most situations, and you're an open person.



With you, what you see is what you get... and people love that!



7 comments :

  1. See this quiz gd answer simple questions and give u almost exact results...like my mesyes..oh so true

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I've got the same element as you. Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahh...u really my "soulmate" ah?? Hehehee~

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah got soulmate aredy..hmm looks like me not long aredy ah...sigh

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha.. don't worry, I don't want to marry her and wonder for the rest of my life how to have sex. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have dat exact same thingy too! Wahahahaha! I bet Prof M would be fire! Waahahahahha....

    ReplyDelete
  7. if he is...well, we gurls can put him out anytime lah...even without all our powers combined :b

    ReplyDelete