Tuesday 27 August 2013

Little by Little

It feels great that she acknowledges that what I have been doin is not just utter nonsense but somethin worth pursuin.

It is not just about havin fun but passion & love for the things I put my heart & mind into. Social media & Crafting...to her these are things I love wastin my time on. I told her about how they are filled with opportunities & possibilities for career or entrepreneurial platforms but she remained skeptic. Till she saw an article in the newspaper recently....and realise that I'm not bullshittin about the power & joy of social networking & creating!!

I can't help but beam when she admitted she needs to tweak her mindset a lil bit. Now she believes my cause & is a spokesperson of what I enjoy doing. Alhamdulillah yessah!








 

  



 

2 comments :

  1. Nice positive post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u Dee...so hard to stay positive daily lately...tis surely uplifted me...

      And yeah what u posted on ur blog....it was somethin discussed in my Quranabic class but heheh we learnt it through Multiply didn't we...to be tactful & mindful in everythin *winks*

      Delete