Tuesday 6 April 2010

Honey Supplier: Healthy Lifestyle International Sdn Bhd

http://www.alibaba.com/product/my100844324-107676948-101459806/Honey_for_door_gifts_and_souvenirs.html
Hah i just stumbled upon tis!
It is the company which I ordered my customised wedding favours from! Uncle Lau uses the picture of it without my permission (i came up with the sticker design myself!)! But it's ok, i won't sue! Nice chap who offers pretty good deal & customer service, the melaleuca honey supplied is yummy too!



4 comments :

  1. Heheehehhe! You should sue! Wahahahahahah.. Thanks by da way for this link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee never mind la, he put in the hard work in customising so it's ok :)
    no worries, hope it's useful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi :)

    I am looking for a honey supplier for my wedding and came across your post. Would you mind sharing to me the supplier's contact numbers. My wedding is on Jan. 18, 2011. Thank You! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lianne!

    I don't have his phone no., i contacted him via email. This is Mr Lau's address: chin8989@streamyx.com

    Congratulations btw :)

    ReplyDelete